Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serostim lot #s810-1a1

supergirl you bitch alot about ppl bitching and the fact that you are bitching about ppl calling serono makes me laugh.

YOU CALLED SERONO DID YOU NOT? didn't you insist on me calling them too? ? ? ? until i recieve the refund from our friend i've saved all the info to cover my ass should i need to start posting ppl as scammers.

as for these having anything to do with serono that is a complete and total joke.

they could careless if the THEIR kits are sold legally or other wise. but they do care if a bunch of fake shit is going around with their name on it. call them fake or counterfiet, the jury is still out on that one.

for all of you who even think these boxes come from serono and are not printed up in some shop elsewhere. i feel sorry for you.

get a legit box and compare the printing, box size and cuts, vials, lables, the inserts with the holes for the vials to rest in, lot number stamps printing and fonts. . . and on and on. very little is the same. there are even very obivous mistakes regaurding the NDC #'s that i'm truely amazed that the ppl making these missed.

for those who are wondering I'M ONE THE DUMB ASSES THAT CALLED SERONO!

for those who have a question about this debate, run a serach on my name and you will get a long hotly debated thread on the issue.

as for the issue if these contain legit gh and at what levels. i have it set up to have the FDA test them. however, i've been putting them off awaiting the out come of the promises made to me for resolution. at that point, i will just throw them in the trash and be done with this whole mess. and i'll be glad to be done with it.

for those who don't want me to post, don't attack me and i'll go away. attack me with all this b/s i will post all info i have old and new to defend myself. i'm right and to date not one single person has been able to produce a single concrete varifable thing to prove me wrong.

all i have to say, this is the perfect example of why ppl need to do their homework and follow up on things THEMSELVES. sources will post on evey board under 10 different handles. then when something comes up negitive about them or their product, they will post under all the names saying how great their stuff it. the only way to know for sure is to follow up yourself. you can trust yourself more them me or anybody else.

and on a a final note, how is calling serono about kit's they don't make fucking up a good thing? ? ? ? if i were to call upjohn and ask questions about counterfiet kits, would that too fuck up a good thing.

these export kits have nothing to do with serono. THE SOURCES ARE ADMITING THAT NOW! the sources say they are counterfiet kits. serono is concerned that their name is getting put on a product that has nothing to do with them. and if someone should get really sick or god forbid die, their name will be attached to in in every news paper in the country and that would be bad for business.

Last edited:
and are we really expected to believe that serono is just now becomming aware that their kit's are being sold on the black market? or that they fed's are just now, this week finding out that drugs are sold on the internet?

like this is some news flash for them.

XXXL said:

for those who are wondering I'M ONE THE DUMB ASSES THAT CALLED SERONO!

First off, you probably want to add an "of" to that statement if your trying to convince people that your actually not a dumbass. Good luck. Looks like you've got an uphill fight.

Secondly...suddenly 9$ per I.U. of Norditropin at a pharm is sounding more and more likely.

SG - Wake up, its not like EF patrons have been the only ones calling. This has been going on for a while, like they even give a shit. Have you checked the the stock price for Serano latley?

dumbell150 said:
SG - Wake up, its not like EF patrons have been the only ones calling. This has been going on for a while, like they even give a shit. Have you checked the the stock price for Serano latley?

I don't care, I get those export kits for $300ea and I'm happy as all hell with them...Quite bitchen and use em or spend the cash on the hologram kits (if you can find them)

heres my point of view on serostim lot Number

S810-1A1. Marcos who had a storage filled of the crap, had not only empty bottles but bottles injected with water. There were sold to a pharmacy on santa monica blvd. and across the street and marvins pharm all in on the action. The illuminati aka mafia were up to something, Marcos the elder brother of mark and scott Walton who looked like flab back in 2002. What the hell did he take lol, Supergirl you are right, the fwaked up a good thing, because serstim works like a charm. Nevertheless, someone who died of aids, said the product was fake, he just wanted to h
S810-1A1
ave a case for mom and dad after he died, so there was a lot of inside hustling regarding the serostim, also the guy in this fake scandle is the same guy on Procrit. Now I plan to do some more investigation and hopefully make an arrest. I know these guys, and what happened and I feel several years later that, you got to be a real sad guy to rip people off who really need the product. I mean what is the guy doing today, selling Kratom laced with carfentyle? or backyard white lettuce laced with carfentyle? gofigure

Top Bottom