Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serostim HGH: Sterile or Bacteriostatic water? HELP!

Hardcore4Evr

I tried looking through the archives for a post regarding this topic, but for some reason the archived posts are not available.

My problem is this: on the Serostim HGH kit box, it says to use between 24-48 hours after mixing the sterile water. A buddy of mine said the GH will die if not used in this time period. So i mean, hell am i wasting my time, and should i be using bacteriostatic water instead? I just need to know what the proper way to do this would be. Im pretty pissed, especially if the GH ive been taking this week has been expired.....lol. :) Anyways, i would appreciate any help. thanks guys.

Bump

Come on guys, i know someone has an answer for this. I can get bacterio water, but for some reason i remember that there was a post saying that the reason the label says to use between 24-48 hours, is for aids patients and the potential bacteria that could build up if it wasnt used in this time period. Is this true?

Ulter wrote a good post on this over on AF- if you havent read it, basically sterile water with keep your gh good for a few days, bacteriostatic water will keep for a couple weeks! METHYL

the only reason why they say to use it in 48 hours is so the companys will make more money.this been answered many times, hgh will not die in two days, it will probably last at least two weeks if not more

It doesn't boil down to GH downgrading. It is with sterilty issues. The sterile water, while sterile at first, is succeptable to baterial growth and contamination. Bacteriostatic water will keep it sterile for a longer period of time. GH wil, however, begin to downgrade once reconstituted. This process takes several weeks and factors such as temp. and light exposure make the GH lose potency.

If you plan on using it for 5 on and 2 off, like you should, then not using bacteriostatic water will be an expensive mistake. It says to use it within 48 hours of reconstitution on the insert for a very good reason. It will lose it's potency and you'll be injecting a useless solution after that. Like phreaky said it will keep longer, two weeks actually, in BS water.

Ok, now that i know ive totally fucked up, at least i only screwed up one vial. So now here is my problem: I DONT HAVE ANY BACTERIOSTATIC WATER!!!!!!!!!!

Where am i going to get it? I mean, its fucking water, how hard could it be to get right? Wrong! Somebody give me a lead so i can get some of this asap so i dont screw up my GH cycle. Thanks guys, i appreciate the replys.

Hardcore, im sure you can get it OTC in canada at pharmacies, if you live in us then I dont know, im sure Ult does though.

Top Bottom