Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seroquel. Anyone used it?

hardrock

Go fuck your own face!
Platinum
Anyone have any experience with this drug? What is the effect? How does it affect anxiety?

Did a search and all I'm finding is their reported "side effects". How does this drug make you feel and does it keep you up or make you drowsey? Appetite? Anxiety?

A little help?

Yes bro I have used it.I'm not totally sure what its for maybe anxiety or mental illness.A mate used to get scripts for the 200mg tabs.His local gp had to get authorisation from the head office to prescribe them they were that potent.They come in much lower dosages,I think the 50mg are pink and the 200's are white.I used to drop a couple when I was coming down of meth so I could crash and stop scatting out.I have tried valium and serspax ect and nothing worked.I'd take 2-4 of these even when I was frying and I would be out cold with in an hour and get the best sleep and wake up refreshed(but a little heavy)with out any of the horrible side effects of the meth.Warning:do not drink on them,extremely dangerous.Also they make my legs weak and make me hungry as fuck.

I met a couple of people that used it for sleeping. I think its also prescribed to help schizoaffective/phrenia/etc... types of mental illness as well as bipolar. Ive never taken it personally.

I've used it to get to sleep b4, but the only problem is that it just wiped me out. I could sleep for 14 hours, then wake up and take 3-4 hours to feel normal again, only to go back to sleep right away. This just wiped me out big time so i quit taking it and went to Ativan for sleep.

My buddy takes it though and he says he's a bit wiped out but nothing major. He's also as fucked up as last year's birds nest, so who knows how accurate his perception is.

Shouldn't have taken it. Made shit worse. I was a fuckin wreck and got little to no sleep. My anxiety worsened 10 fold from this drug. I could barely move and was tired as fuck, but my mind wouldn't quit racing long enough to fall asleep.

hardrock said:
Shouldn't have taken it. Made shit worse. I was a fuckin wreck and got little to no sleep. My anxiety worsened 10 fold from this drug. I could barely move and was tired as fuck, but my mind wouldn't quit racing long enough to fall asleep.

I used to have anxiety and tried everything starting with ativan, but benzo's made me into a fog and I couldnt function> I asked to be switched to a nondrowsy antianxiety and got a script for buspirone. That left me feeling washed out.
That was awhile ago and didnt use anything, then I broke up with my gf and it sorta made me depressed and had trouble with sleeping and such like just flashes of anxiety b/c it was all my fault that we broke up and every time I thought about it Id get a knot in my stomach. I went on lamictal which is an antiseizure med but its also one of the best mood stabilizers out there, works on both anxiety and depression as they can go hand in hand. I feel great after using it. I dont know if I need it anymore but its simple to take and make sure I dont backslide into any issues, thats why I still take it.
Id recommend that. Also I tried ambien for insomnia. Didnt work but I just grabbed a couple of days worth of samples of restoril to try and it worked great. That might work for you if you have sleep issues I havent filled a script for it but if I start having insomnia again I will.

Last edited:
What I can say, from personal experience, is that if you're predisposed to melancholic depression, and struggle to put on weight, then Quetiapine can be very useful.
According to literature, it dampens the levels of cortisol and ACTH. Arguably, it is one of the strongest drugs to do so, because it blocks H1, a1, and 5-HT2 receptors, all of which have been shown to have a positive effect on stress hormones.
it is also metabolised to another chemical (norquetiapine) which blocks Muscarinic receptors (also involved in cortisol release) and inhibits the reuptake of norepinephrine. And since quetiapine already blocks alpha adrenoceptors, the net result would be increased activation of beta adrenoceptors, which actually have a direct positive effect on skeletal muscle growth itself.

In terms of side effects, thankfully Quetiapine has only very weak effects on prolactin, and at least in my case, blood tests have shown that a lower dosage causes no disruption in blood sugar levels.

Top Bottom