Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sermorelin for bodybuilding

Armor klein

Hi everyone, I wonder if anyone here has experienced with sermorelin for mass gains, as I understand people who don't react weel to HGH take it for muscle developing and recovery, is it safe and does it give you results? thank you.

ive used it and felt it was a complete waste of time and money... i just didnt see much of anything and i used it on two different occasions..

you want to use legit HGH if you are going that route

mailorderhgh is an approved source for that, you can hit me up for a code

Click on the link / sticky at the top of the page

Semorelin causes a slow trickle of HGH. Your body naturally produces HGH in pulses. If you are going to go the peptide route, you would get better results doing a GHRP/CJC w/o dac stack since it mimics how your body naturally produces HGH much more closely.

Personally, I would forgo peptides all together and use nutrobal instead -> https://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

It took a long time but we finally have a real source for pharmacy grade HGH. Check out my signature and hit me up if you need a discount code.

Top Bottom