Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sermorelin Acetate

Spartan Defense

I work at an biotech lab and recently have been using sermorelin acetate which causes your body to produce it's own natural HGH which is more active in your body than synthetic HGH. I have already noticed great increases in strength and stamina. Has anyone else been using sermorelin or CJC-1295? I am thinking of swithcing to CJC-1295 which is basically a longer acting version of sermorelin after some more testing has been completed with it on humans.

Spartan Defense said:
I work at an biotech lab and recently have been using sermorelin acetate which causes your body to produce it's own natural human growth hormone - somatropin - which is more active in your body than synthetic HGH. I have already noticed great increases in strength and stamina. Has anyone else been using sermorelin or CJC-1295? I am thinking of swithcing to CJC-1295 which is basically a longer acting version of sermorelin after some more testing has been completed with it on humans.

spartan,

take a look at the various threads below in this forum, there is an extensive thread on sermorelin here.

Spartan Defense said:
I work at an biotech lab and recently have been using sermorelin acetate which causes your body to produce it's own natural human growth hormone - somatropin - which is more active in your body than synthetic HGH. I have already noticed great increases in strength and stamina. Has anyone else been using sermorelin or CJC-1295? I am thinking of swithcing to CJC-1295 which is basically a longer acting version of sermorelin after some more testing has been completed with it on humans.

Dude, yes, I have used it now for six weeks in combination with T- cream. It took a good month before I actually started feeling anything. Now I have experienced the following; please note that it is my understanding experiences may differ per person.

1. I'm losing a consistent 3lbs per week, lean body mass professionally measured weekly(with good diet and exercise)
2. Biggest change is mood, positive, great sense of well being
3. My hair is coming in thicker
4. I sleep much better
5. my skin is smoother
6. My recovery from workouts is what I would call very good (i work out 5-6 days per week. 2 days per week at very high intensity in the gym with a personal fitness trainer, doing very advanced multi-movement, highly dynamic exercises, with very little rest between sets and exercises. At the point of puking after each work out (I am a former Army Ranger, I truly understand the definition of "intensity" :)). My point is that i've been able to keep up 60 minutes plus per day cardio and strength after a couple years of a sedentary lifestyle. Without S and T I believe I would have experienced greater levels of fatigue and lower quality workouts.

From what I understand, Sermorelin is a very long term type program in order to see results but has very low risks associated. I definitely have seen positive benefits but I really think S and T is merely allowing me to get the most out of a very strict diet, exercise and sleep program. I would not recommend someone use it without making sure they are doing the right things in all areas of their lifestyle. Otherwise, probably a waste of money.

I am on the verge of giving Sermorelin/ GHRP-6 combo a "shot" as well.
I'm 53yrs, male, 220lbs and work out pretty often (Hard Yoga, weights, swim, ride bike to work).
I'm using 5% T- cream, getting good results and just wanted to top it off some more. Hoping Sermorelin
would do it.
Any comments surely appreciated...
BTW- I totally agree with Freedog, Seems that if your not already in good physical shape- Its not a miracle worker.
Like to hear from someone who has been on Sermorelin for a year or so.
Many Thanks

I was on Sermorelin/GHRP-6 for five months. My IGF-1 went from a baseline of 134 to 136. Remember your Pituitary Glands can only produce so much GH. I switched to rHGH and now I'm at 275 at 4iu a day 5on/2off. You need to do BW, growth hormone serum and IGF-1 to make sure your getting what you pay for. Not everyone responds well. Many of my friends are doing well and guys like me had to switch.

Well, I picked some from a local anti-aging doctor. Sermorelin combo.
Been on it a week so far.
Noticed vivid dreams which is good.
Have a slight headache, kinda sleepy all the time - not so good.
Super easy to take-good.
So I'm going to give it a 4 month try and make up my mind then to continue or stop.
I have a followup appointment in 6 weeks. Baseline IGF-1 was measured at 175.
I'll report back in a while.

Top Bottom