Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seriously considering quitting TRT.....

schwartzy

I've been on TRT for about a year now. My doses of Test E have ranged from 100mg-200mg. I have taken Arimidex in doses of .25 3x a week to .5 3x a week. On 120 mg a week my labs came back at 1124ng/dl after 7days. I currently feel terrible, I feel sick most of the time, dizzy, nauseous, anxious. This started about 2 or 3 months ago. I've tried lowering my Test to 110mg a week, same crap. I feel worse than when I started TRT. If I can't sort this out soon, I think I'll quit TRT and go back to my low T levels, at least I didn't feel like this. Any suggestions would be very welcome.....Thanks!

check ur E2 levels , u might have high estro and need more AI or a stronger one like Letro. and have a full blood check too, u respond weel to test i see it from ur numbers, but maybe ur having a high BP, check that too and ur lipids.

Complete blood panel including estradiol, bloods, lh, fsh, lipods, etc. Get a complete list of what to have tested from all things male forum.

I am on HRT as well. I had problems getting E2 dialed in correctly with Arimidex. I switched to Aromasin and things are much better. I wouldn't be surprised if your E2 is too low. That can make you feel like shit as well. Do your joints ache? If so, this could be a sign that your E2 is too low. Maybe try and cut back to .25 once every 3 days.

Could be a dysregulated HPA axis.

If you check your ACTH and AM Cortisol, do it 2 hours after waking, make sure it's drawn in a purple topped EDTA tube, chilled, quickly labeled and put in the centrifuge immediately after the draw. Otherwise it's no good.

Back off a bit, stop the exercise, let your body rest and reset. Otherwise you're going to be on hydrocortisone.

Sorry, I was questioning Schwartzy and I was not wanting to sound snarky. His problem sounds somewhat complicated so I was wondering if he was working with a doc. I am a RN and started trt in 2004. Worked with Dr. John, all things male, who got me off to a good start. Had to go local when they started tightening the face to face rules. I find the contributors to the trt discussions to be a great source of knowledge.

Top Bottom