Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serious Questions for Serious Answers

Shades McCool

OK well I know all of you experts will probably laugh me off the boards but I really don't know any better. I am basically new to the juice scene. No I am not any but I am just like reading about it and the gains you get. The only problem is when you all are talking about all these different drugs, I have no clue what the individual ones do.

1. Ok I know what test is I am sure. It is testosterone, right? What specific areas of strength does it deal with. What will it mainly do?

2. Tell me about Deca. I have heard that it will basically make your muscles as hard as stone. Is that true. Tell me all you know about it.

3. What is whinny? I have no clue on this one.

4. Clomid? All I know from these boards is it will give you acne. What does it do?

5. Fina? What is it and what does it do?

6. Primo? What is it and what does it do?

7. D Ball? What is it and what does it do?

8. EQ? What is it and what does it do?

9. 19-Nor? What is it and what does it do?

10. Tell me about anything else that is fairly common.

And also, what will an AVERAGE cycle cost someone?

Please help me out here cause I would like to know more about what you are talking about so I can get more out of the board. You never know until you ask and I know you all know! This could be a good sticky post for anyone who needs to know but is afraid to ask. Thanks in advance for the help.

you should probably use the search function first - you should be able to find answers to most of your questions using it.

Use the search function in the top right hand corner of the screen and type in each of the drugs you are unfamiliar with. This will give you endless amounts of information to read.

Bro....USE THE SEARCH..

These are all basic questions that have been answered hundreds of times.

Good Luck

Welcome to EF

Shades McCool said:
OK well I know all of you experts will probably laugh me off the boards but I really don't know any better. I am basically new to the juice scene. No I am not any but I am just like reading about it and the gains you get. The only problem is when you all are talking about all these different drugs, I have no clue what the individual ones do.

1. Ok I know what test is I am sure. It is testosterone, right? What specific areas of strength does it deal with. What will it mainly do?

2. Tell me about Deca. I have heard that it will basically make your muscles as hard as stone. Is that true. Tell me all you know about it.

3. What is whinny? I have no clue on this one.

4. Clomid? All I know from these boards is it will give you acne. What does it do?

5. Fina? What is it and what does it do?

6. Primo? What is it and what does it do?

7. D Ball? What is it and what does it do?

8. EQ? What is it and what does it do?

9. 19-Nor? What is it and what does it do?

10. Tell me about anything else that is fairly common.

And also, what will an AVERAGE cycle cost someone?

Please help me out here cause I would like to know more about what you are talking about so I can get more out of the board. You never know until you ask and I know you all know! This could be a good sticky post for anyone who needs to know but is afraid to ask. Thanks in advance for the help.

Spend a lot of more time on research, and this board is a great place for that. There are TONS of great info on this board; u just have to take time and dig them up(use the search function).
Have a nice day.

Top Bottom