Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serious Question: First Cycle Question? Small Cycle or Big Cycle?

Xiodus

Like Anavar+ Creatine for first cycle or Some Dbol stacked with anything. I heard the your first cycle you gain the most you make it good?

I would do a small cycle of with some test!! Either use sust or enanthate and maybe some Dbols to kickstart your cycle. Something like this:

Week 1-4 Dbols @ 20-25mg ED
Week 1-10 test (either sust or enan) @ 250-500mg/week
Then get on Clomid either two weeks after last shot of enan or three weeks after last shot of sust!

Your going to grow no matter what, but i think you should do it right and try and put on as much as possible!! Just make sure to keep your calories high after your cycle and use Clomid so that you don't loose all your gains!!! Good luck bro!!!

oral only cycles are a waste oftime. ive seen abunch of kidsin high school blow up then get smaller than they were before from d-bol only. run a test only cycle at 400 mg/wk for 10weeks followed by clomid therapy. no need for orals at all yet. if you can't grab ur balls and inject then steroids just aren for you. HOWEVER: i seriously suggest youdo some more research. everytime I see a "what should i do for my first cycle thread" it kinda scares me because if you cant answer that question yourself and make an EDUCATED decision, then you're not ready to gas up. I'mnot being a dick dude trust me you'll thank me later. Godoabout 3 months of research and make sure u have your training and diet in check, then grab some gear.

No no, im not trying to do orals, Forget what i said earlier , My real questions is your first cycle is typically the best right ? as far as gains, i mean i havent taken any andro or any of that bs.

I say start small and see how your body reacts. If running test try 250mg week with some anti-e's. You don't know how your body will react yet, so better safe than sorry. Many vets love testosterone but it has its downsides with the estrogen sides, so running an anti-e like ldex with it is always prudent IMHO. A newbie would be best off starting his ldex in advance of his first test shot, then during cycle as test levels build, back off the anti-e's slowly, to gauge and learn how you react. If needed, at first sign of bloat or gyno reload the anti-e's or jump on the nolva for gyno symptoms. And there are that filled out their frames quite nicely from an oral only cycle, in this case, if you ran some short 2-3 week cycles it would help teach you how you react and you would not shut down too drastically. If somebody ends up smaller than they started they really mismanaged their recovery and basically just didn't know what they were doing.

Your gains from your first cycles have the potential to be the best because you are likely well under your genetic limit. But I would not try to hit a grand slam your first time to the plate. Keep it small and try to hit for an average before you slug for the fences.

Don't overcomplicate it. Good ol test and some dbol up front. I'm not against running a decent amount of gear, but you need to figure out in an orderly manner what does and doesn't work for you. You can't determine that with 3 or more compounds in you.

Do yourself a favor and het your bloodwork done now. You could have a problem or something you need to address before hand.

Man I've been researching this for weeks now and I think this thread has helped most.. just as Xiodus I will be starting my first cycle but I'm in a different situation then him. My buddy gave me 60 tabs of Stexon and said to use those for my first cycle, I trusted him since hes been using gear as well as his brother for some time now.. After I did my reasearch though I found that Stexon would probably not be the best thing to do for my first cycle or any cycle for that matter, I think I'll stick with what I've found in my research and espeialy this post.. Thinking of using some Test (sust)with the clomid as stated above but do you think I should have some Nulvadex as well ?? I'd rather be on the safe side.. I'm only 21 and 150lbs at 5"10 with about 7% bd fat or less. I'm very cut but have been unable to gain wait all my life no matter what I eat.. Although I'm trying to to eat alot more I find it extremly diffucult to do when going to school and working 2 jobs... Since I'm already cut to the bone would you suggest the some Test (sust) to put some pounds on as well as a 5000+ cal diet.. What do you think about the Stexon I got?? Should I hang on to it for a later time? Should I even consider on starting a cycle with it since its "rage" effects seem to be pretty high and I'm pretty tense and on edge as it is. I wouldn't want to make it any worse if theres an alternative.. Thx for all the help and yes the "search" botton has been of great help =]
Anyone think of anything that would be better? Maybe Fina instead of sust ??

Last edited:
Top Bottom