Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serious Question: Did you ever correct a lagging bodypart or uneven muscle with Roids

I always look at my overall physique before a cycle and give priority to lagging body parts. Never failed to correct it yet...

Depends. I noticed a huge improvement in my bicepts, tri's, chest, and overall strength. I wish more enphisism would have gone to the traps, back, and legs though.

I will do spot injecting next time, maybe the results will be better.

if you're not symmetrical or proportional, focus on fixing that before anything else.. with or without steroids.

Although overall improvement will be greater, lagging bodyparts will still lag and be the least responsive.

In my opinion, it depends on why the muscle group is "lagging". If it is genetic, and you are taking roids to "correct" it, then you won't, since all the other muscle groups will in turn grow, which still leaves you with the apprearence that that muscle is lagging. If you have short muscle bellies(short as opposed to long. The difference being easily seen in groups like calves & bis), then there is nothing short of surgery that will enable you to correct it. Sucks, but true.

If by "correcting a lagging bodypart", you meant site-injecting with Steroids, then again in my opinion, there is absolutely ZERO effect, even if you have no genetic limitaions.

If the bodypart is lagging due to simple under-training, then roids are not necessary. Just a better routine. What muscle group are you talking about specificly bro?

Nelson Montana said:
Although overall improvement will be greater, lagging bodyparts will still lag and be the least responsive.

I definitely agree Nelson. My chest is probably my most lagging bodypart and it sucks! It always has been. While I've gained significantly in my chest since I've focused more intensly on it, it seems like it just will never catch up and grow like I want it to. Oh well! And I've tried just about everything. Anyone want to trade a pair of good size calves for a decent chest?

My girly forearms actually started to grow for the first time while on! I wouldn't say it fully corrected the problem, but it sure as hell helped.

Top Bottom