Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serious prohormone side effects on cholesterol

cody pzsss

Hey guys I was wondering if prohormones raise your cholesterol levels I had my blood checked out before the cycle and sugar and cholesterol were stable, after I finished my cycle I went back to the doc and got levels checked out one more time and they went through the roof.

Yea cholesterol takes a hit on any. PEDs. That's why you have to take support supps. Mine still elevate some even with supps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

all hormones will wreck your cholesterol levels.. that is the one thing that happens every time.

that is why you never go into a cycle with already high cholesterol and keep them reasonable and cycle off. those that use steroids at moderate levels year round are a heart attack waiting to happen!

also get n2guard! it really helps

Most prohormones come with lots of side effects which can include messing up cholesterol levels.

I don't recommend prohormones anymore but if you run them you should be using 7 caps per day of N2Guard. It really helps with cholesterol levels among other things.

The best thing you can do to improve cholesterol levels is to follow a cholesterol friendly diet (high in omega 3 fatty acids, low in saturated fats and refined carbohydrates) and to regularly incorporate HARD cardio into your training program that really gets your heart rate up.

To help meet your omega 3 intake, I would start supplementing with fish oil daily. A good overall cholesterol support supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com certainly won't hurt either.

Hey guys I was wondering if prohormones raise your cholesterol levels I had my blood checked out before the cycle and sugar and cholesterol were stable, after I finished my cycle I went back to the doc and got levels checked out one more time and they went through the roof.

No surprise. What kind of diet were you following?

Usually any type of steroids or prohormones raise the cholesterol levels and it is a big reason why some guys have heart issues related to gear use.

Top Bottom