Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serious med. ?:Need serious answers quick???

kid

Went to ER on sundya secondary to injection site not healing, red, very tender on whole buttock, and spreading down leg. He gave me antiobiiotics for 10 days,but wanted me to follow up today. I went in, mind you it feels a lot better, but he took my temp. and all hell brok loose. My temp, was 101 (is this normalfor being on AS), he took blood, he is worried about high whitle blood count and possible bacteria in blood. Question for gurus': is temp up when on? is you white blood count up when on? any other symptoms you have experienced while on that went abway when off? Very nervous and want some answers. Ihave to call back in to days to see results of blood culture, if bacteria in blood. :confused:

bacterial meaning thatr i shoudl stay on the oral antibiotics. should i stop cycle.

i am near the end of cycle and did not get anything up until now. I think it was one time i was lazy and did not alcohol area before or after, hence bringing in bacteria to get an intramuscualar infection. My question is, is it noraml to have raised temp. when on AS, even without infection??Should I continue cycle and shoot in quads/arms instead?? The area of my glute where the infection is, is going down, less red, less tender, and i can finally live without pain. My ass hurt so bad that even wind blowing on my ass hiurt. The anitbiotics are workng, i am just wondering aobut the temp.??:confused:

its takes a min of 30 seconds of swabing your ass and your bottles before any germs can be killed.

To answer your question, it is atypical to have a constant temp of 101 while on AS, that is, if you're not taking high doses of other thermogenics.

Top Bottom