Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serious Gyno Problem: VETS and MODS HELP!!!

wrj

Been takin 50mg dbol and 100mg fina ed for the last two weeks. Now four days ago I noticed a lump under my right nipple that fuckin really hurts so I started takin 20mg nolva ed with the morning multivitamins. Anyhow the lump seems to have not grown anymore and MAY have actually subsided abit. But what my question is:

How long does nolva take to work? It could be progesterone related from the fina so should I stop the fina? Basically what the hell should I do?

I posted on AF and was told to quit the fina and lower the dbol dose but my question about the "kick-in" time of nolva was never answered and they never told me wether or not winny will reverse the effects or just stop it if its progesterone related.

Note: First time gyno victim so if these questions seem newbyish its cause they are!

WRJ

wrj said:
Been takin 50mg dbol and 100mg fina ed for the last two weeks. Now four days ago I noticed a lump under my right nipple that fuckin really hurts so I started takin 20mg nolva ed with the morning multivitamins. Anyhow the lump seems to have not grown anymore and MAY have actually subsided abit. But what my question is:

How long does nolva take to work? It could be progesterone related from the fina so should I stop the fina? Basically what the hell should I do?

I posted on AF and was told to quit the fina and lower the dbol dose but my question about the "kick-in" time of nolva was never answered and they never told me wether or not winny will reverse the effects or just stop it if its progesterone related.

Note: First time gyno victim so if these questions seem newbyish its cause they are!

WRJ

That's the reason I like to try diff. roids alone to see their effects on my body.
Anyways the nolv should take about 2-3days to totally kick in. U should start it at 40mgs then go down to 20mg/day when the itchyness goes away.

As for fina try some winny with it, if that doesn't work then just stop the fina and try it in your next cycle alone with the winny to see if u are sensetive to it.

Thanks MaxxOut! I'm gonna up th nolva dose. Bump for the midday crew or wait a minute bumping on this board don't do shit cause fools post topics for absolutly nothing. Pardon the venting but god damn this board moves way to quickly!

WRJ

This might be a newbie question about fina but I will go ahead and ask....
Fina is fast acting unlike deca so if you notice the signs of gyno you could stop taking it and know that your chance of the progression of gyno is stopped? Unlike deca where you have it in your body for a while after you stop, so the gyno can progress?

Sorry I dont know the answer to your question, but I figured I would ask this and BUMP it for you at the same time.

-Chuck

For a newbie you are using 100mg Fina ED and 50mgs Dbol ED?

These doses are high and unless you have super genetics and do not get GYNO you were going to have a problem from the start.

1. Start with a lower dose to see your tolerance level.
e.g. some people need huge doses to grow, others can grow great on moderate doses, why use more than you need?

2. Have antiestrogens on hand.
If you know Fina can cause progesterone related gyno, what use is the Nolva going to be? The Nolva is only going to work from the dbol sides.

If you did your research you would know that you should have winstrol or better yet ru486 if problems arise from progesterone related GYNO.

3. Just because a bunch of guys on these boards post the huge doses they are doing don't be a sucker and think you can do the same. Most of the pics they post show awlful GYNO and it makes me sick. Then a whole bunch of them post pictures of the botched surgeries they had. No offense to you guys, just in some cases you brought it on yourself.

You are not a pro bodybuilder, be sensible, don't fuck up your body.

Additionally Fina is said to be very toxic. Are you using liver and kidney protectants as a precaution?

I think he was saying that he was asking a "newbie" question about gyno because this is his first experience with the symptoms and doesnt know much about it. I think he said that he had prior experience???? I could be wrong:confused:

Adaptek:
Dude, it was a newbie question. I'm not a newbie. I have winny on hand and nolva. I was going to start the winny when finished the dbol but this problem reared its ugly head. I have yet to get solid advice on what I should do; like stoppng the tren or adding the winny or stoping everything or whatever. No one has had this type of situation before? C'mon guys, help a brother in <b>need of advice not criticism</b>.

WRJ

From what I have searched it seems like most people take 40mg nolva a day till the effects subside then continue with 20mgs a day.
You might try stopping the fina and taking the nolva and if it stops then try to gradually get on the fina (while still taking the nolva) If the symptoms come back then I would suggest to just stop taking the fina till the next cycle.
Or since you have winny you could just take the dbol and nolva then when you end that and start the winny, add the fina in there and run it the rest on the way through with the winny
Hope this helps

-Chuck

Thanks CHUCK! Thats exactly what I'm gonna do. Keep up with the nolva and dbol drop the fina until I'm finished with that and then start winny fina. I fuckin hate sore tits!

WRJ

Any other suggestions?

Top Bottom