Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serious Gynecomastia Problems Need any and all Help, Please!

Cole33

Hello I have a question about gynecomastia and taking Letrozole (Femara) "during use?" I have developed this some years back after my "first time" without the correct knowledge and information on ant PCT's at all. And as you can imagine this has been a very stressful situation in my life and am very excited to learn about this medication. I have educated myself and in the process have stumbled upon Letrozole in which some cases have reduced and in some cases eliminated gynecomastia all together, and in worst case have stopped the estro all together. I would really like some advice on taking this now as I currently have 8 weeks left but am REALLY hoping to start this process now as long as it will not harm my body tremendously or unsafely. Does anyone have any experience with this if so, I would like the info on the dosage if at all possible. I would really appreciate help in this manner as I am getting desperate, Thank You

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom