Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serious genital size issue

gorillahung

I have a question that I'm too embarrassed to discuss with my doctor. We've all heard of "showers and growers". Mine is a grower. My problem is that it is almost always in a "scared turtle" condition. It shrivels up like a stack of dimes for most of the day. I've read that this is a sign of severe stress. I've noticed that on the rare occasions that I consume alcohol and relax, that my junk loosens up and hangs nicely. Both my joystick and balls look much larger in their relaxed state. Erect, I'm only slightly below average. I'm not self conscious getting naked with a woman as long as she only sees my erection. When I shower at the gym, which doesn't have individual stalls, it's just a bunch of shower heads and you are forced to let everyone see everything, I get a bit self conscious because the damn thing shrivels up and looks like a stack of dimes. On top of being self conscious about it, I'm wondering if there's a health problem causing everything to contract and constrict. It doesn't matter how warm it is, my package is still almost always shrunken. I do have a severe anxiety problem and have been treated with Xanax or Klonopin for nearly 27 years. I just wish my junk would hang loose most of the time. It looks much better when it at least looks adult sized. It's been a sort of embarrassment throughout my younger life and now that I'm older I'm concerned that there is an underlying health problem causing this. I'm sure this is something that most men would not ask their doctor's about. Thanks to the anonymity of the internet, us men can talk about whatever is bothering us.

I meant to ask if anabolic steroids could be a factor. I never had any noticeable testicular shrinkage from juice but by the time I had done my first cycle, my testosterone levels had already declined to the point where my test levels were on the high end of normal FOR A WOMAN!

dude your threads are something else.

my best advice for you is don't show in front of other people, problem solved. i've never seen a gym locker room that has people shower in front of everyone, i can understand middle school or high school but a member gym? that sounds incredibly gay to me.

second women who like you aren't going to freak out over your dick looking funny, if you are small that could be a deal breaker.. but if you are like you said around average then you are good.

At the end of the day, everyone is different and everyone's body parts look slightly different. It seems like your penis naturally likes to stay shrivelled up. That's just life. It's like how I have blue eyes and buddy next to me has brown eyes. There isn't anything you can do about it.

Every guy seems to think having a huge penis would be awesome but I actually am having a huge problem with my girlfriend. My penis is so large that it hurts her every time we have intercourse. We need to have literally 30 minutes of foreplay before we can have sex or it'll hurt her.

The grass always seems greener. Love yourself for the way you are.

My main concern was that there is an underlying health problem causing my junk to be in a constant state of "shrinkage". The shrinkage is the body's way of keeping sperm warm in cold temperatures and during times of extreme stress. I worry that there is some blood flow problem. I don't quite know how to approach a doctor about this.

My main concern was that there is an underlying health problem causing my junk to be in a constant state of "shrinkage". The shrinkage is the body's way of keeping sperm warm in cold temperatures and during times of extreme stress. I worry that there is some blood flow problem. I don't quite know how to approach a doctor about this.

Ironic that your name is gorillahung... :qt: LOL..

Yea, all kidding aside, everyone is different. Flaccid, I'm a bit less than half of what I am erect and I'm a grower - above average. Everyone's body acts differently in different environments. Some guys are showing but not growing and the exact opposite can happen to others. Our bodies tend to suck up the nuts from time to time to keep them warm, and yes, it is possible that you have a medical condition from stress that may cause this, but I wouldn't worry about. If I go to the gym and do a 60-90 minute high intensity cardio set on the elliptical, my manhood is practically hiding because for whatever reason, it get's cold from the sweat and moisture. I take a hot shower, everything goes back to normal. Sit in a hot tub, things tend to "grow."

If you're worried about the ladies, don't worry. They've seen enough to know. Worse case scenario, tell them you need to use the restroom and go chub up. ;) Also, you may want to shave that bush down there. Make it look bigger..

Okay, now I feel a bit :rainbow: now.. thanks, hung.. lol

LOL. the Gorillahung handle is a bit of an inside joke that primatologists would get. Gorillas are the least hung primates in proportion to their body size.

blood flow issues are linked to heart disease. hence why ED drugs are abused by every man in america today. cause we all have bad hearts due to all the shit in our diets, our stressful fucking jobs, and our lack of exercise

blood flow issues are linked to heart disease. hence why ED drugs are abused by every man in america today. cause we all have bad hearts due to all the shit in our diets, our stressful fucking jobs, and our lack of exercise

I've got a double whammy. I have type 2 diabetes which causes some blood flow issues. Sometimes I need a little blue pill for sex but if she's hot enough or she gives Mr. Happy a bit of oral or hand stimulation before then I'm good to go. At age 44 a lot of men have difficulty even doing that.

I have heard of blood flow issues and heart issues causing ED but never shrinkage. Honestly I have never heard of any health condition associated with what you are talking about but I am not a doctor so I cant say for sure.

Top Bottom