Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SERIOUS ACCUTANE QUESTION, for ALL ACCUTANE USERS...NEVER ASKED BEFORE.....

Tha One CrumCake

Can you wear Contact lenses while on accutane?

I'm dead fucking serious,, i hate glasses (even though i'm still a sexy motherfucker in theM!!!), They cause those fucking black things to form on tha upper sides of my nose.

Anywayz,,, can you wear contact lenses while on Accutane?? or does it dry ur ass out so bad that you're forced to take them out?

Right now i can wear contacts for weeks, sometimes months at a time with out ever taking them out.

My optometrist had a heart attack when i told him that.

Anywayz, for all tha people who've been on accutane... lemme know tha deal..

thanks, peace

Ask the doc, but I used it and you wont have a problem, your eyes dont dry up. Yes accutane attacks oil glands and drys out the skin, but not near to the extent of dry eyes.

Slopain: this doesn't have to do with shit but, I haven't busted a nut in 14 fucking days... your god damn avatar is drivin me nuts right now.... must...fight.... - - - :cold:

As Slopain said it doesnt really dry out the eyes, it does however make them become more sensitive to light and can cause some irritation. Ask your dotor

Tha One CrumCake said:
Slopain: this doesn't have to do with shit but, I haven't busted a nut in 14 fucking days... your god damn avatar is drivin me nuts right now.... must...fight.... - - - :cold:

lol..

TIG is right always check with a doc, but you should be cool...

ps please dont look at my avatar until yuo clean up your keyboard :squish squish: :D

Last edited:
i must disagree guys,some people react different to it,my friend has been on accutane 4 times now and he has to put eye drops in twice a day thats how bad it dried him out,ask the doc bro

YES its ok

Ive been on full dose before for the full 5 months at 80mg/day
Wore contacts the entire time. VitE 400-800iu helps, but after the first month (if going on full treatment) the need to use VitE went away and I was fine. This will prob differ from person to person but I found that all the minor sides went away after a month or two.

The Canadian Oak said:
i must disagree guys,some people react different to it,my friend has been on accutane 4 times now and he has to put eye drops in twice a day thats how bad it dried him out,ask the doc bro

dries his eyes out? what would cause it to do that? I have always read and heard of eye irritation due to an increase in eye sensitivity, not because it dries them out? Can you explain.

Top Bottom