Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sensitivity to gynecomastia and steroid use

Aivan397

I am going to be starting a Sustanon and Dianabol cycle
it will be 500 mg of the Sustanon and about 30 mg a day of the Dianabol. These are pretty standard dosages, my main concern though is gynecomastia
do you think I have a risk of developing it with these two things and should I be using nolvadex on cycle

it will be 500 mg of the Sustanon and about 30 mg a day of the Dianabol. These are pretty standard dosages, my main concern though is gynecomastia
do you think I have a risk of developing it with these two things and should I be using nolvadex on cycle

You can get gyno for sure from sustanon/dbol no question about it

add nolvadex daily 20mgs and aromasin daily

brother you have not done any research whatsoever... its not possible that you have looked into one thing on this... how can you say its a standard dosage of something and not know the most basic of side effects associated with them? thats not possible

these are two commonly known steroids that convert to estrogen and dbol, especially at a high rate... nolvadex is not an aromatase inhibitor, its an estrogen blocker and you need an AI so either aromasin or arimdiex... please further educate yourself before you start a cycle...

Both compounds convert to estrogen sir so you should know these kinds of things before you ever have any steroids on hand. Make sure to stick around here and educate yourself further before starting a cycle.

You specifically? Who can say.

Top Bottom