Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

self TRT nightmare experience

TravisLynn

Just wanted to share what happened and vent and see what you guys thought about this story. I am doing self TRT and I went to the endo to get bloodwork cause it is covered by insurance and he called me a criminal and refused to write me bloods cause he said he that would encourage me to keep breaking the law.

That's terrible. Get a new TRT doctor dont use this one anymore, thats a crazy story what if your natural test was high.

some doctors are just bad doctors. just like any profession. we are under the assumption that just cause somebody is certified in a profession like this that means they are properly vetted. it is no different then a bad lawyer or bad pilot.

also you can get bloods on your own and skip the bullshit, see my signature for blood work links

Don’t listen to him. It may take some time but you’ll find a doctor that will help.

Just wanted to share what happened and vent and see what you guys thought about this story. I am doing self TRT and I went to the endo to get bloodwork cause it is covered by insurance and he called me a criminal and refused to write me bloods cause he said he that would encourage me to keep breaking the law.
I sent you a message. Hope it helps. Thank

Top Bottom