Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Self-done removal of gyno?

I2ancid

This may sound like a very stupid idea and i'm definatly not recommending it to anyone. But I have heard of doctors taking samples of lumps to test if it is a cancer tumor or just fat (they did it on one of my dogs). They extract a small portion with a needle. Anyways; I was wondering if it would be such a bad idea to carefully extract the lumps of fat that cause puffy nips with a needle?

A syringe based tissue extraction is called a biopsy. No it will not work on gyno. If you try it you will be one hurting mofo and will also probably develop an infection. In true gynocomastia the lumps are not fat but rather glandular tissue that has hardened and grown in the presence of estradiol. Try some andractim or yohimburn at fisrt, but if its really nasty, you gotta go under the knife to get rid of it.

he actually did a perfect job, but the thread is long gone due to a lot of haters on the thread... but he will gladly answer any questions you have.

My surgeon told me the lumps he cut out oy chest were the size of golf balls

You guys gotta be fucking crazy to even think about doing it your self!

You can't suck hard tissue through a needle, and if you have the balls to cut yourself... nevermind don't do it

Top Bottom