Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Selegiline

shivastool

What is the best use for this stuff. Everyone I ask has a different answer. Can it be used in place of Dostinex?
Karma for any "real world" experience.

Thanks.

S

yes. though the effects are not quite the same, as cabergoline is a d2 specific agonist.

also if you are drug tested selegiline is not reccomended as it can cause false postives for amphetamine.

so why would YOU pick one over the other? let's say I have unlimited amounts of both, and am about to start my cycle.

Thanks Macro...I'm going to steer clear of Seg. for the moment as I am thinking of changing jobs...with my luck, they will test! I have pharm Dostinex (phizer (sp?)) and it works well...at .5mg E4D. Just wish that occasional muddle-headed feeling would go away! I have noticed that a low-dose of Nurogenex (sp again?) helps too.

there is modulation of dopaminergic activity so thats not surprising with respect to neurogenex.

the pure specific d2 agonism can have that muddling effect. Hence why selegiline is reccomended over it for that.

Top Bottom