Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

seizure letter...should i be scared?

matty420

whats up guys? i posted this on my home boards and got alot of decent responses, but i'll post here as well being that i'll take any advice i can get.
about a month ago i ordered a decent sized package from my source. i have ordered from him 20+ times without incident, so after about 2 weeks i started to get a little worried. last week, i went to check my PO box and what did i find? a little green card informing me that i have certified mail waiting for me at the PO desk. the second i saw it i knew what was up. i placed the card back into the box, came home and searched every single fucking steroid board untill i was 1000% convinced that i wasn't going to get arrested if i were to go and pick my letter up.
the next day i go back to the post office and retrieve my letter. i open it up and find a "notice of removal" from the uscs informing me that the uscs has the responsibility to intercept and seize any illegal items when they are attempted to be shipped by any means. the letter also states that any future mail will be searched without judicial warrant.
there was a portion at the bottom that i was supposed to sign and return to the uscs's dept of fines penalties and forfietures. being that the package and letter were both in the pseudonym that i used to order my package, should i return the letter saying that this was a mistake? or should i just let it go? alot of people that i have talked to have told me that they've recieved the same, and nothing ever came of it. everyones advice thus far was pretty much the same in that they all seemed to have the general conscensus that i should just cease my use of this po box and set up shop at a different post office.
any advice you guys can give me will be appreciated bro's, has this happened to you?
thankfully my source offered to re-send as long as he can see a copy of the removal warrant, however i think that at this point i would rather just try to get my money back. either way, i have nothing illegal in my house, nor do i plan to anywhere in the future. get back to me guys.. thanks alot

no nothing.. did you sign anything saying you received the letter??

no?? then clean house and never have anything sent there again.. go domestic man..

started typing too soon..

he probably wont' send you the $$$... he will resend so that's cool, give him a different address that will receive your pac for you..

i usually do go domestic.. ap's my boy. i just got real good bulk pricing from a canadian source. but yeah, i didn't sign a god damn thing. the package was under a pseudonym, and so was the letter that i recieved from USCS

matty420 said:
i usually do go domestic.. ap's my boy. i just got real good bulk pricing from a canadian source. but yeah, i didn't sign a god damn thing. the package was under a pseudonym, and so was the letter that i recieved from USCS

don't worry about it then, just go on with life.. oh, or get someone to take the pack for ya.. then forward it..

your source may have someone willing to do that for ya domestic for a fee.. but it would be better if it were someone you knew.. good luck

SpyWizard said:
don't worry about it then, just go on with life.. oh, or get someone to take the pack for ya.. then forward it..

your source may have someone willing to do that for ya domestic for a fee.. but it would be better if it were someone you knew.. good luck

wizard, thanks for all the advice.. you're the man bro. i really appreciate it.

I am a domesticated man these days. I feel comfortable right at home. I'll put my UG up against any swiss/thai/austrian bullshit. If you know whos making your shit then domestic is probably actually be a better product (if judging on potency per ml). Alot of Big Pharm labs underdose their shit anyways........Denkall hmmmm hmmmmm.

Was the PO Box in your real name or in your alias? If it's in your real name, then the USCS knows who you are and [probably] where you live. I'm not trying to freak you out, just be careful.

Baka ka!! said:
Was the PO Box in your real name or in your alias? If it's in your real name, then the USCS knows who you are and [probably] where you live. I'm not trying to freak you out, just be careful.

yeah bro, the PO box was in my name. it's really hard to get a PO box under an alias, you need a legit state liscense, either birth certificate or SS card, and a piece of mail with your former address on it (thats here in PA, i don't know if thats a state-wide policy, or if they are just really strict at my post office)...anyway back to what i was saying, the PO box is in my name, but the pack they seized, as well as the letter from customs were both under my alias. it pisses me off.. i was going to order from AP this time around, but whenever i order bulk, i go through a canadian source i have in an effort to save a little green. live and learn i guess bro's..

Top Bottom