Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seems like the majority of people use orals in their cycles...

boston789

After reading the other post 'seems like no one does simple cycles anymore' got me thinking. We all seem to throw some sort of oral in our cycles...I myself am guilty of it as well. Does anyone know WHY we do this...is it really that neccesary? IMO orals have alot more sides than most if not all injectables. I mean I love winny and var and used them numerous times. But I think its a general concensus that orals mess with you pretty bad; unless they are ran at a low dose and then it may not be effective. Anyways; just kinda thinking out loud....maybe someone can chime in and add some info to why we all do this.

boston789 said:
After reading the other post 'seems like no one does simple cycles anymore' got me thinking. We all seem to throw some sort of oral in our cycles...I myself am guilty of it as well. Does anyone know WHY we do this...is it really that neccesary? IMO orals have alot more sides than most if not all injectables. I mean I love winny and var and used them numerous times. But I think its a general concensus that orals mess with you pretty bad; unless they are ran at a low dose and then it may not be effective. Anyways; just kinda thinking out loud....maybe someone can chime in and add some info to why we all do this.

From my experience bro I get far superior results overall when I start off a cycle with orals. They tend to hit the system quick and increase strength a lot faster than injectables aside from maybe tren or high dose test prop/susp.

My theory is that orals give better training sessions while your at the gym, you can tend to feel them more, where as injectable don't give you that pump/kick in the gym but overall contribute to overall gains.

Plus var, winstrol, dbol etc are great compounds that either can't be injected or have no additional benefit (ie winstrol) when injected. Without orals you'd be limited to mainly test, tren, deca, eq, and primo. The synergy between orals and injectables is phenomenal.

This cycle I have used orals to start and end my cycle, and it seems that the orals are best used at the begginning of a cycle. Adding orals toward the end of a cycle don't seem as beneficial as the injectable are already elevated in blood levels.

You are right though bro, oral f*ck with you a lot more than injectables. I am guilty of using winstrol to long in this cycle (60mg wks 1-6 and again 12-16)

Orals have different effects than injectables. They are great for kick starting. I like oral winstrol because I can't take the injectable.

some people arent patient enough and want effects super quick....although i would say the exception being the people that make a living from our life style vs the ones whom dont just do it as a hobby...an example of making a living being mackavelli.....

damn i forgot to add the people that compete in there as well going along with the ones that do this for a living......

Last edited:
solidspine said:
The only oral I have ever used,

that I would recommend and use again is

Russian d-bol,

are ya talking the akirhin or however ya spell it, if so that was some good stuff :)

Orals are easier to control from a time frame reference too. the active life is usually a number of hours allowing one to dose properly to keep blood levels constant.
I beleive they can be used safely if proper health protocols are adhered to before, during and post oral use

Top Bottom