Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seems like different steroids go in and out of fashion

rush

Ive been on this board for some 2 years and it seems like
opinions on steroids keep changing... before Deca was
well spoken for but now its like some evil drug that will
make you grow tits and lose all your sex drive.. Clomid
was standard now theres talk about it having too many
sides... Previously everyone who took test did sust now
test enth is in vogue.... Why the changes, when the
actual steroids themselves havent changed.... I mean
roids have been around for a long time you would think
by now that common consensus would have been reached.

I think that changes in perception and understanding. As well as availability and convienience.

Deca fell to EQ which gained popularity cause of the 200mg/ml availability.

Clomid went down from Nolva but I think alot of things get blamed on Clomid that are really just from coming off of the gear

I think people realized that sust is more suited to HRP then for gear heads and so they switched to a longer acting ester.

I think it is more common for styles of cycling to change with the times. For instance I would think winny wouldn't be as popular if Primo and masteron was still readily available.

FredM said:

I think people realized that sust is more suited to HRP then for gear heads and so they switched to a longer acting ester.

Just nit-picking, but sust is much longer acting than enanthate or even cypionate because it's longest ester is decanoate. But the real point is that with enth or cyp guys can keep their test levels pretty stable, so going with sust really isn't necessary unless you want to take advantage of the faster acting esters to start off your cycle. After that first shot it's really unnecessary though.

I should probably address the main thread though... I've only been on this board for about a year and within that year I've seen great changes in peoples opinions on gear. Fina's popularity is ever increasing because of the widespread availability, ease of use, and effectiveness of the kits that are around. Guys are getting turned away more and more from deca because of horror stories of progesterone gyno and permanent shutdown. The only drugs I've seen that haven't wavered in popularity though are test, winny, and d-bol, which are effective and cheap. Another thing I've noticed within just this year is the large migration towards using arimidex/femara/aromasin with every cycle.

The kinda sad part about the changes in steroid "fashion" is that much of it is governed by the availability and price of the drugs. Some great roids have faded into obscurity such as masteron, or are on their way such as primo. These are two examples of drugs that really shouldn't be going out of fashion. I can understand deca fading out because I would never want to experience its sides. I can also understand fina's growing popularity because of the incredible strength and changes in body composition people experience.

Top Bottom