Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seeking Guidance

strentrainin

Well I hate to be another newb on here posting about a cycle or possible cycle but I've noticed a lot of good support and positive feedback from lurking around this forum for awhile. So here we go.

Stats: 24yrs old, been training on and off since I was 17, I've been training consistent 4-5 days a week for the past 2 years with the occasional break. 5'10, 160lbs, 13-14%BF currently.. yes I am a hard gainer. I've had trouble gaining and holding onto weight since I was 16. The most i've ever weighed is 171 which was last March when I ran my first cycle (Test E @ 250 for 10 weeks). I'd like to get back to at least that. I started my first cycle at 152lbs and with a good clean diet and lots of training and little cardio I saw the pounds pile on. After PCT and after the Test cleared my system I hovered around 166-167lbs while continuing to work out. Then into Fall I had some stress pile on with school and some other personal hiccups that caused me to work out less and my diet to fall apart. I recently picked back up on my diet 2 weeks ago and have been back in the gym training hard for about 1-2 months now. It's just really really hard for me to gain weight and hang on to it. Diet and Training have played a huge role in helping me sneak on a lb here and there but now I'm ready to get my 2nd cycle in place and I know there are some vets on here that I would love to get a little help from.

Here is what I am looking at:
-I have 2 vials Test E ( I had great results from my first cycle at a low dose) I may just run it alone @ 500mg pinning twice a week if thats what some of you advise
-I also have Deca and Mast available I just don't know if I want to throw one of those in. Mast seems to be more of a cutter and may help combat E related sides, and Deca sounds great, I know it seems to be very suppressive so If I run it. I'd like to keep it at a low dose but high enough to run along good with the Test @ 500 a week. So maybe 300mg a week.
- Dbol or Beast. I would really like to kickstart the cycle since the Test will take a few weeks to get going. This is what I'm really leaning towards def. throwing in there as a Frontload with the Test. I'm sure most of you would recommend Dbol being that I'm so small and it might not be as harsh as the Beast. So if i ran this Id be TEST 1-10/12, Dbol/Beast: 1-4 20-40mg ed.

I noticed on my first cycle, I'm fairly prone to water retention and the last few weeks of the cycle I noticed slightly puffy nipples, nothing severe, PCT/Nolva took care of that. So if I runs Dbol, Deca, or Beast with Test I'd def. make sure I had an AI, Adex on hand in case of sides. My PCT would vary depending on what I run and I'd like to hear some suggestions from you guys so that I can make the best decision and pick up what I need before getting everything in order to run. Another note I'd like to point out was that my body really like the Test E, aside from the occasional Night sweat, wet dream, slightly oily skin, and minor mood swing. I noticed positives such as euphoria at times, more confidence in all aspects of life, overall good feeling, enjoyed things more, hell of a lot more aggression in the gym, hit personal bests in the gym, and gained 20lbs. So I def. plan on running 10-12 weeks of it again, just would like to get thoughts on what 2nd compound would be best suitable for my stats and 2nd cycle. Lean mass is def. my goal and at 160lbs I'd like to beef up and hold onto what I can. My diet will be spot on and I will be doing as I did last time: Eating like a horse, and training as hard as I can (I already am). I appreciate any suggestions or guidance you fellas give me. Anymore info or questions you guys need to know. Just ask. Thanks in advance.

Ok a lot of people will disagree with me here. I had similar problems to you (have never been able to put on weight), but your doing the right thing coming here for help, these guys are great.

3-4 Months ago i weighed in at 162lbs. I'm now at 188-190lbs 12%BF, Massive metabolism to.

THE MOST IMPORTANT thing for me, more than juice, more than working out was my diet.

If you put the effort in, make time to eat the right food, you will gain regardless of juice.

I went for, 4,500 Cals, 300g Protein, 370g Carbs ... Mainly Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Tuna, Oatmeals, Avacado, Olives.. That sorta thing.

Immediately noticed my sleep pattern improved, more energy overall, better moods... And then came the weight. I promise, that should be your number 1. And for that little bit extra hit it with a mass gainer powder.

If you wanna go OTT with it and insist juice then your gurantee'd wait with

500mg Test E E.Week x 12 weeks.
Dbol / Beastdrol 30mg Day x 4 weeks

If you are having Gyno problems, PCT is massively important.

If you do that, you will gain weight. Don't cheat yourself, Commit, put the effort in and push yourself.

Good luck!

I agree 100% about diet being the number 1 ingredient and that will my be my main focus whether I run a cycle now or later on down the road. Right now I'm eating right around 4000 calories, mostly eggs, chicken, fish, oats, bacon, bagels, broccoli, pasta, protein shakes, little bit of fruit mostly bananas and strawberries. My diet right now is clean as it has been. I'm not in any rush to do an AAS cycle but when I do I'll prob be leaning towards Test:1-12 @ 500mg a week, and dbol or beast @ 30mg ed 1-4. I'm going to try to squeeze out a few more calories in my diet, even though its pretty hard as it is to hit 4000. I'm averaging 210-300g a protein per day and about 250-320 on carbs. I appreciate the reply.

start upping those cals NOW.. not when u start the cycle.. start practicing now and then continue to ramp up as you start the cycle.

test is great.. use it again.. id go w/ beast at 20m.. maybe dbol at 30mg..

research more about pct and post up what you are thinking.

All I can say is make sure the diets clean like you say it is, are you into sport? If your not don't bother
With cardio at the moment as you'll be burning cals with anaerobic and your wanting to bulk.

But yeh, hit the weights hard, eat clean, and if you feel ready start pumping that dbol and test.

Will be following the thread to see how you do. Best of luck bro

I haven't ate or watched what I eat this hard since my last cycle. There is always room for improvement and ways to pile on more calls/protein/carbs/fat etc. This week I've consistently kept it around 3500-4200 which for me is the most i've taken in in a long time. I'm doing a 5 day split in the gym with Wednesday and Saturday being my rest days. I may post my weekly workout schedule after I get going good and have all my weights figured out for certain and get some of you guys to critique or offer suggestions to put on mass. I started this diet 2 weeks ago at 157lbs I weighed in today right at 160-161 so I'm seeing a little bit pay off. I'll take a pound or so week.

Supps right now are ON Whey in the morning and after workout, ON Casein before bed mixed with peanut butter, olive oil, half a banana and 1% milk, creatine monohydrate before workout, and sometimes in post workout shake, Multi Vitamin, Fish Oils, glutamine, and vitamin C tab on days where I don't feel like I get enough C. I also forgot to mention a big part of my diet is rice, tuna, and sweet potatoes.

I def. plan on researching more on the best PCT for my proposed cycle and laying it out for you guys to look at. Then I can make arrangements to get my gear. Be in touch.

Last edited:
Ok, So yesterday I ended the day with 4100 cals, roughly, 235g of protein, 380 carbs, and 160 g of fat. I'm sleeping good at night averaging 8-10 hours of sound sleep at night. Training is going well. Look forward to seeing the pounds to show here in the next couple of weeks. I'd like to get as much as I can naturally before running my 2nd cycle. Today will be my off day, since I've gone 4 days straight without a break.

Lots of people will slate me for this. But if ur bf is low, metabolism is high, meaning if u want to cut u can easily. Then try this, I know it's easier said than done.

4100 cals - perfect good job
380g carbs - again perfect

235g - protein, for your weight not bad, wouldn't hurt to up it to 280-300g

160g fat - you could literally double that to 300-320, just try keep saturates down.

I know it's an extreme diet. But you WILL bulk and put size on with it. Even at your current rate. So good job man.

I'm having a little bit of trouble on days getting that amount of fat. Any suggestions on food, etc I can eat to add some more fat cals.

Also here is the PCT if I run this: Weeks 1-10/12 : Test E @ 500mg a week 200-250mg Mon. & 200-250 Thurs.
Weeks 1-4: Dbol or Beat @ 30mg ed
Weeks 1-12 (if necessary): Adex .25 eod if needed
Weeks 14-18 Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

My question is it necessary to run both Clomid and Nolva for PCT? What would be the benefits, pros, cons of running both like that or just Clomid either 100/100/50/50 or 50/50/25/25. Having trouble locating some Armidex right now.... so I will def. try to get that in place and have it on hand before I run my cycle... which will be a month or 2.

I'm having a little bit of trouble on days getting that amount of fat. Any suggestions on food, etc I can eat to add some more fat cals.

Also here is the PCT if I run this: Weeks 1-10/12 : Test E @ 500mg a week 200-250mg Mon. & 200-250 Thurs.
Weeks 1-4: Dbol or Beat @ 30mg ed
Weeks 1-12 (if necessary): Adex .25 eod if needed
Weeks 14-18 Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

My question is it necessary to run both Clomid and Nolva for PCT? What would be the benefits, pros, cons of running both like that or just Clomid either 100/100/50/50 or 50/50/25/25. Having trouble locating some Armidex right now.... so I will def. try to get that in place and have it on hand before I run my cycle... which will be a month or 2.

Eat a tablespoon of Peanut butter in the AM before your shake, and Snack on Mixed nuts or almonds thru out the day ,both are calorie dense and contain omega 3 fatty acids and micro nutrients.
If it was me i would add the masterdon also 300-400mgs mast acts as an ai so bloat is kept at a min. plus you'll look awsome after the cycle is over.

And Whats with all these clomid/nova PCT's Lately?

Get some Post Cycle and Unleashed for your PCT from NTBM.

Top Bottom