Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Secrets of Bodybuilding or Bottom line Bodybuilding

I'd go with "The Bodybuilding Truth." It pretty much covers the whole aspect of bodybuilding and has some cool routines.

Bottomline Line Bodybuilding refines and elaborates on some points from TBBT but it also has some nice routines -- many based on little known old school principles.

A more informative and through book is by Robert Wolff PHD, forwarded by the Weiders, and Cory Everson.

Titled Bodybuilding 101

Contemporary books

Chicago, Ill

Much more comprehensive, practical and unbiased user friendly guide to body building

solidspine said:
A more informative and through book is by Robert Wolff PHD, forwarded by the Weiders, and Cory Everson.

Titled Bodybuilding 101

Contemporary books

Chicago, Ill

Much more comprehensive, practical and unbiased user friendly guide to body building

"User Friendly guide" ????

Have you read Nelson's books? They're not meant to be friendly...much of them exposes the dirty side of things...they blow away everything else on the topic ever written. He even goes so far as to tell you which supp. companies are owned by former drug dealers, etc...

Honestly...why would you want a user friendly book about an industry that is as corrupt as it is unfriendly?

I think Nelson should combine them into one paperback, and sell it on Amazon...I'm releasing Beyond like that soon...

In general most business on a large scale are corrupt and unfriendly. Some may even donate to charity but I believe alot of that is a tax right off , and it may even be required. anyway, just sayin

galaxy said:
In general most business on a large scale are corrupt and unfriendly. Some may even donate to charity but I believe alot of that is a tax right off , and it may even be required. anyway, just sayin

well said

solidspine said:

Titled Bodybuilding 101

Contemporary books

Chicago, Ill

For some reason, I'll bet dollars to dimes you never read my book.

If you like those other books, that's fine. But don't say "better" if you really don't know and are just trying to be disparaging.

Nelson Montana said:
For some reason, I'll bet dollars to dimes you never read my book.

If you like those other books, that's fine. But don't say "better" if you really don't know and are just trying to be disparaging.

I get it all the time too. Microphallus69Altoid used to bash my book too...

Top Bottom