Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second "wave" in the cycle, does it work? MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES!!!

Jan

I HAVE FOUND THAT THE BEST WAY HOW TO FIND OUT WHAT WORKS AND WHAT DOES NOT IS TO TRY IT! So I did it!

10 weeks before I started my autumn cycle. Nothing extra, just around 1500 mg test per week, 2 Winny EOD, Dbol, some Nandrolon, etc...

You all know it, when you reach 6th week your gains are mostly done and you can not gain more. So, I always wanted to try some kind of "second wave", where I would little shock my body and I hoped that this could bring some new extra GAINS in the finshing phase of the cycle.

So, the idea was quit all orals (I had only Dbol) in the week 5 and also reduce test intake. Then after 2 weeks shock my body with 100 mg Dbol a day and increase test income, this for 2 weeks. Then stop Dbol, slowly reduce test and finish cycle in 2 weeks.

I will show you (do not include Winny and Nandrolon):

1. 1500 mg test, 60 mg Dbol
2. 1500 mg test, 60 mg Dbol
3. 1500 mg test, 50 mg Dbol
4. 1500 mg test, 40 mg Dbol
5. 1500 mg test, 30 mg Dbol
6. 500 mg test, 0 Dbol
7. 500 mg test, 0 Dbol
8. 2000 mg test, 100 mg Dbol
9. 2000 mg test, 100 mg Dbol
10. 800 mg test
11. 500 mg test
quit

Because of better and faster reaction times I was using from week 5 only SHORT test esters, because long ones like Enantate would not probably cause what I wanted.

I started at ripped 98 kg, in the week 7 I reached 109 kg. HERE I WOULD USUALLY STOP GAINING. Now I am in the week 11 (tommorrow is the last day) and weight 112 kg.

So, my experience is: THIS REALLY WORKS, but you have to plan it carefully. And it is only for experienced AS users.

Now I have one question for people which really know what they are talking about. Can I bridge for 4 weeks by using Oxandrolone and Winny orals, Clomid and Clenbuterol and then continue with another mass cycle? What for next cycle would you recommend? Same stuff?

Jan

Last edited:
damn dude...that's a first i've seen something like this. very interesting idea. I wouldn't bridge with winny though...just anv or primo. Let us know how the results come out!

That's definately a non-traditional cycle :) I'll have to try this one day.....Great results though. In my opinion, I would go with post cycle clomid to jump start your natural test and clen because of it's anti-catabolic properties. Use the oxandrolone at low doses when you wake up in the morning and you should be able to keep most of your gains w/o significantly effecting your htpa recovery. I've also heard a theory that 10mg d-bol upon waking will not do much to slow down you natural test recovery...and will obviously help you keep your gains to a certain extent. I can't remember who's posted this before but according to him it works. Good luck bro!!

BTW, next cycle I would stick to what works for you....I have a few friends who live off d-bol/test cycles and will not do anything else. I would definately add some fina though.... Test/fina/winstrol or test/d-bol/fina should work great.

This is likely to work for anyone. Most of the bump you felt was from the dbol. This is not the most efficient way to extend a cycle. dbol gains are not permanant. You will find that your gains increase again much better in the second phase when you change your AS. The cycle I am on now started in July 2000. Next time try changing to tren 200mg/day and winny 100mg/day while dropping the test to 500mg, and then back to dbol and deca.

WWW.ANABOLICFITNESS.NET

Top Bottom