Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second cycle: Test E and DECA

Kjærleik

Hey, I am in the process of planning my second AAS cycle and I am looking for some advice. I completed my first cycle about 3 months ago and I am now looking to start up again. I must say that the my last cycle was kind of a dissapointment. The cycle was as follows:
Week 1 - 12
Test E 500mg (250 monday, 250 thursday)
Week 10 - 14
HCG 10.000IE (5.000 monday, 5.000 thursday)
PCT week 15 - 17
Clomid 100, 100, 50
Nolvadex 40, 40, 20

During the cycle I managed to gain 6kg (13 punds) but at the end of the PCT I was back down to a total gain of 1.8kg (4 pounds) which I found pretty disappointing. I cannot account for the quality of the products, but from what I read on the forum people seem to be pretty happy.

For my second cycle I wanted to include DECA and was thinking something in the line of 300mg test E and 300mg DECA per week. I know most people will say that test alone should suffice and that the dosage might be too high for a second cycle but I am looking for the best possible results. This will be my last cycle since this summer I will have completed my medical degree and will therefore move back to my home country where the drug policy is really strickt. I am therefore planning on this to be my last cycle to not risk my medical license.

My current stats are:
Weight: 92kg (212 punds)
Height: 196cm (6.4 feet)
Bodyfat: 12%
I have been working out for 3 years.

I plan to mix long and short acting esters in order to get the most of the cycle. I was thinking something like this:

Week 1 - 3
Test E 200mg
DECA 200mg
Test P 300mg
NPP 300mg

Week 4 - 10
Test E 300mg
DECA 300mg

Week 11 - 13
Test P 300mg
NPP 300mg

Week 10 - 13
HCG 10.000IE

Week 15 - 16
Clomid 100
Nolva 40

Week 17 - 18
Clomid 50
Nolva 20

I will be using Arimidex 0.5 ED as my AI.

What do you guys think? Does the dosing make sense? Would gretly appreciate any advice.

Hey, I am in the process of planning my second AAS cycle and I am looking for some advice. I completed my first cycle about 3 months ago and I am now looking to start up again. I must say that the my last cycle was kind of a dissapointment. The cycle was as follows:
Week 1 - 12
Test E 500mg (250 monday, 250 thursday)
Week 10 - 14
HCG 10.000IE (5.000 monday, 5.000 thursday)
PCT week 15 - 17
Clomid 100, 100, 50
Nolvadex 40, 40, 20

During the cycle I managed to gain 6kg (13 punds) but at the end of the PCT I was back down to a total gain of 1.8kg (4 pounds) which I found pretty disappointing. I cannot account for the quality of the products, but from what I read on the forum people seem to be pretty happy.

For my second cycle I wanted to include DECA and was thinking something in the line of 300mg test E and 300mg DECA per week. I know most people will say that test alone should suffice and that the dosage might be too high for a second cycle but I am looking for the best possible results. This will be my last cycle since this summer I will have completed my medical degree and will therefore move back to my home country where the drug policy is really strickt. I am therefore planning on this to be my last cycle to not risk my medical license.

My current stats are:
Weight: 92kg (212 punds)
Height: 196cm (6.4 feet)
Bodyfat: 12%
I have been working out for 3 years.

I plan to mix long and short acting esters in order to get the most of the cycle. I was thinking something like this:

Week 1 - 3
Test E 200mg
DECA 200mg
Test P 300mg
NPP 300mg

Week 4 - 10
Test E 300mg
DECA 300mg

Week 11 - 13
Test P 300mg
NPP 300mg

Week 10 - 13
HCG 10.000IE

Week 15 - 16
Clomid 100
Nolva 40

Week 17 - 18
Clomid 50
Nolva 20

I will be using Arimidex 0.5 ED as my AI.

What do you guys think? Does the dosing make sense? Would gretly appreciate any advice.

Ok so you were disappointed in ur last cycle so ur thought is i need to add even more aas? You ran a good cycle and got good gains. 13 lbs on a cycle is great. The problem is when you came off. My guess is you didnt train or eat like you need to. I also dont know why you only ran pct for 3 weeks. You need to get you training and nutrition in order. Also 2 nandros is not a good idea for you at all.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Pretty much excaclty the response i was expectling. 13lbs was great, but it seems to me it was mostly water anyways. 4lbs for 6 months of hard work on the other hand is not vert impressive. I certainly have gotten much better resulta in the past even without aas and a dieting plan. I did train consistently, 5 days a week, all through the PCT and have since. I did slip up on my diet, but it was only for about 3 weeks and I was back to eating lean foods regularly again. I did 3 weeks of PCt since that is what I found as recommended for a 12 week test E 500 cycle on a website. And I also started to feel back to normal during the 3rd week so I thought it sufficient.
Okay so you are pretty clear in that adding more aas would not be a good idea for me. Why is that? And what do you think would be? Any advice is greatmy appreciated.

Pretty much excaclty the response i was expectling. 13lbs was great, but it seems to me it was mostly water anyways. 4lbs for 6 months of hard work on the other hand is not vert impressive. I certainly have gotten much better resulta in the past even without aas and a dieting plan. I did train consistently, 5 days a week, all through the PCT and have since. I did slip up on my diet, but it was only for about 3 weeks and I was back to eating lean foods regularly again. I did 3 weeks of PCt since that is what I found as recommended for a 12 week test E 500 cycle on a website. And I also started to feel back to normal during the 3rd week so I thought it sufficient.
Okay so you are pretty clear in that adding more aas would not be a good idea for me. Why is that? And what do you think would be? Any advice is greatmy appreciated.

But it is. It equates to 8lbs a year. I gained 4lbs a year off and 6lbs a year on. But I've trained for over 38 years. I started age 15 and kept notes from age 18. At 18 I was 175 sit at 280. So stick it out and add 8lbs a year for 5 years and you'll be 40lbs heavier. Ten years... 80 and so on.

You ran a poor PCT and diet was likely not perfect. Without a good PCT it is much easier to lose your gains. I don't think the solution is to run more gear. I think it is just better planning and a bit more research.

Deca is known for adding water to you. Thats why people like to use it b coz it lubricates their joints and like all bulkers like dbol etc its mostly water. Thats why you blow up fast but it goes away just as fast. 4lbs is actually not bad. In terms of lbm that seems low but when put on ur body is a fair amt of mass. Im also sure you recomped some as well if your training and nutrition was as on point as you say so if you recomped 4 lbs your total lbm gain was 8 lbs. That is pretty damn good. If you wanna gain dryer but more keepable gains look at test/eq. Maybe with a kickstart like adrol. Thats what im doing now. Also when doing pct go to the end. Trust in ur protocol. "Feeling" doesnt mean anything. You might feel fine but your bloods would show ur shit is fucked up. Get in the habit of getting bloods. Its the only sure way to know and its not that expensive.

Deca is known for adding water to you. Thats why people like to use it b coz it lubricates their joints and like all bulkers like dbol etc its mostly water. Thats why you blow up fast but it goes away just as fast. 4lbs is actually not bad. In terms of lbm that seems low but when put on ur body is a fair amt of mass. Im also sure you recomped some as well if your training and nutrition was as on point as you say so if you recomped 4 lbs your total lbm gain was 8 lbs. That is pretty damn good. If you wanna gain dryer but more keepable gains look at test/eq. Maybe with a kickstart like adrol. Thats what im doing now. Also when doing pct go to the end. Trust in ur protocol. "Feeling" doesnt mean anything. You might feel fine but your bloods would show ur shit is fucked up. Get in the habit of getting bloods. Its the only sure way to know and its not that expensive.

This is really good advice. Check out this article on blood work for the steroid user for more information -> https://www.evolutionary.org/blood-work-for-steroid-users

Top Bottom