x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Second cycle: test and decca or test and dianabol??

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Second cycle: test and decca or test and dianabol?? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: hey guys, i plan to start my second cycle in few weeks. My goal is to add more muscles (full, round, hard) so which combination would you guys suggest? Also, i gained some muscle from my first cycle of Test sustanon, but noticed i still hold a bit water weight around my lower abdomen..do recommend adding anavar to lean me out more or just increase cardio?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All Natural

Second cycle: test and decca or test and dianabol??

hey guys, i plan to start my second cycle in few weeks. My goal is to add more muscles (full, round, hard) so which combination would you guys suggest?

Also, i gained some muscle from my first cycle of Test sustanon, but noticed i still hold a bit water weight around my lower abdomen..do recommend adding anavar to lean me out more or just increase cardio?

Re: Second cycle: test and decca or test and dianabol??

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

Good Broly

Quote Quote posted by luxu86 View Post
    hey guys, i plan to start my second cycle in few weeks. My goal is to add more muscles (full, round, hard) so which combination would you guys suggest?

Also, i gained some muscle from my first cycle of Test sustanon, but noticed i still hold a bit water weight around my lower abdomen..do recommend adding anavar to lean me out more or just increase cardio?
    You need to understand ... a AAS is not fat burners. It preserves the muscle while on a caloric deficiency.
    You didnít provide pics, but I am 95% sure that It is not water weight.
    If it were water weight you could lose it in a couple of days. If it is actually fat, that is a process. And no fast way.
    Up your cardio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you use deca stack proviron with it

if you use dbol then stack in a good AI
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

All Natural

I am 33 yrs old, 5'6 went from 158 to 168 pounds due to last cycle. Body fat is around 17% Im look muscle thick due to my height lol

All Natural

So if i use deca, i should add proviron along with the test? why not deca and test alone? thanks

You don't need steroids to lose water.

So is it water or fat?

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

I would not be running either of those wet cycles at 17% body fat. I think you will just end up looking more bloated in the end. I would first cut down and once you are leaner, run something to add lean mass. Once you are there, I would do the test/deca vs the test/dbol.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

sounds like you need to control your water retention. Anavar or cardio is not the answer. control of your estrogen.
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

Good Broly

Quote Quote posted by cbbram View Post
    sounds like you need to control your water retention. Anavar or cardio is not the answer. control of your estrogen.
    Interesting..:
    He is off cycle, may have taken an AI ( although I do not), what makes you believe that it is water and that his estrogen is out of whack? That is usually the last place that holds fat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk