Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second cycle: test and decca or test and dianabol??

luxu86

hey guys, i plan to start my second cycle in few weeks. My goal is to add more muscles (full, round, hard) so which combination would you guys suggest?

Also, i gained some muscle from my first cycle of Test sustanon, but noticed i still hold a bit water weight around my lower abdomen..do recommend adding anavar to lean me out more or just increase cardio?

hey guys, i plan to start my second cycle in few weeks. My goal is to add more muscles (full, round, hard) so which combination would you guys suggest?

Also, i gained some muscle from my first cycle of Test sustanon, but noticed i still hold a bit water weight around my lower abdomen..do recommend adding anavar to lean me out more or just increase cardio?

You need to understand ... a AAS is not fat burners. It preserves the muscle while on a caloric deficiency.
You didn’t provide pics, but I am 95% sure that It is not water weight.
If it were water weight you could lose it in a couple of days. If it is actually fat, that is a process. And no fast way.
Up your cardio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am 33 yrs old, 5'6 went from 158 to 168 pounds due to last cycle. Body fat is around 17% Im look muscle thick due to my height lol

You don't need steroids to lose water.

So is it water or fat?

I would not be running either of those wet cycles at 17% body fat. I think you will just end up looking more bloated in the end. I would first cut down and once you are leaner, run something to add lean mass. Once you are there, I would do the test/deca vs the test/dbol.

sounds like you need to control your water retention. Anavar or cardio is not the answer. control of your estrogen.

sounds like you need to control your water retention. Anavar or cardio is not the answer. control of your estrogen.

Interesting..:
He is off cycle, may have taken an AI ( although I do not), what makes you believe that it is water and that his estrogen is out of whack? That is usually the last place that holds fat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom