Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

second cycle planning-check mine out

xlegend25

im almost planning a second cycle. my first cycle was sust500 a wk and it was pretty good gained about 10-12 lbs... im lookin to gaIN another 15 lbs of hard muscle with definitiion.. can YOUZ HELP ME PICK A CYCLE:

DECA-WINNY- ILL probably get hard gains but i dont know if ill gain 15lbs on this cycle

cyp and winny- sounds like a good cycle and at the end ill use winny

cyp and deca- also sounds like a good cycle but wit deca run all the way through if none of these are good please help me pick a low dosage cycle

which cycle will help me get bigger and a little cut up.. lookin for 15 lbs if none of these are good please h

xlegend25 said:
im lookin to gaIN another 15 lbs of hard muscle with definitiion..

bro i think it would be better to choose either bulking or cutting, then worry about doing the other in the next cycle. i.e. bulk now, and hit a cutting cycle later, or vice a versa. aside from drugs, diet is a bigger factor in determining the 'bulkingness' or 'cuttingness' of a cycle.

the cycles you give i think could get you past the 15 mark, but take into consideration that a deca/winny only cycle (without test) will make your dick pack up its balls and leave. id throw that one out.

depending on how you eat, i think cyp and winny could lower your bf and put some nice musle on you, but then again so could the deca. remember with deca there is always a risk of progesterone related sides so given this information i would have to pick the cyp/winny cycle.

run it like this:
1-10 cyp 500mg/wk
6-10 winny 50mg/ed

8 weeker would look like this:
1-8 cyp 500mg/wk
4-8 winny 50mg/ed

well thats how i would do it...

" but take into consideration that a deca/winny only cycle(without test) will MAKE YOUR DICK PACK UP ITS BALLS AND LEAVE. i'de throw that one out.
holy fuck!! trail0r that is the funniest shit ever!!! i can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!! you bastard:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

the cycles you give i think could get you past the 15 mark, but take into consideration that a deca/winny only cycle (without test) will make your dick pack up its balls and leave. id throw that one out.

i agree 100%...it sounds funny, but if you do that cycle it probably will happen.

it doesnt matter what kind of cycle you do, you can still lose bodyfat on it. so go with the cyp/deca imo. really good gains with a strict diet will keep you ripped.

Top Bottom