Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second cycle options

DJ_UFO

Banned
I need opinions from pros and big bros...I'm planning my second cycle. Going for mass and mass since I'm an ecto. First cycle was test enan 500mg/week 10 weeks total and dbol 25mg ed for 3 weeks. Kept solid 15 pounds. (ended 2 months ago). Recovered 100% with PCT. Of course this next one will be around may-jun. I'm deciding to use 3 compounds and i'm between Test enan, Eq, dbol, NPP.

Could be something like test/eq/dbol or test/eq/npp or low test/eq/dbol first 4 weeks/npp last 4 weeks...i dunno yet.

Help me find the right combination with 3 of them to gain quality mass. As well this will be useful to other begginers ectos like me.

Thanks! :supercool

DJ

I like test enath 500mg/wk, EQ 500mg/wk and dbol 50mg ed, You could even cut back on the enath to 250 or 300mg.wk. People get caught up with the high mgs, if your a beginner you'll probley be fine with a lower dose of test. The lowest you can get away with = more healthy cycles for you! hope I helped

2scoops said:
test e @500ew
deca 400ew
dbol 40mg a day

you will definately grow

This is definately the classic mass builder of all time. Definately throw the dbol in if you are an ecto. I would use sust over the e. Try something like this

wk1-4:
Sust: 500mgs/wk
NPP: 350mgs/wk (100mgs/eod)
Dbol: 40mgs/day

wk5-10

wk11-13
Prop: 350mgs/wk
NPP: 350mgs/wk

PCT

Mavy said:
This is definately the classic mass builder of all time. Definately throw the dbol in if you are an ecto. I would use sust over the e. Try something like this

wk1-4:

wk5-10

wk11-13
NPP: 350mgs/wk

PCT
This is the perfect plan. This cannot be improved upon.

Thanks guys!. I thought Eq was better than NPP for mass after long term use. It will be NPP too suppressive after 13 weeks?. That's my only concern about NPP. That's why i was planning to use it only in the last 4 weeks.

what about something like this?
week 1-4
test e. 300mg (250mg mon-thur)
EQ 400mg (200mg mon-thur)
dbol 35mg ed

week 5-8
eq 400mg (200mg mn-thur)

week 9-12
eq 400mg (200mg mon-thur)
NPP 300mg (100mg mon-wed-fri)

big PCT.

what do you think guys!!
:)

"BUMP"ing iron.

You know ... that dosent look to bad either. Come to think of it, I personally wouldnt run NPP more than 6 wks. Deca you pretty much have to to get its full effects. Nandrolone will build mass much better than the EQ. You could run both and start the NPP right after the dbol. ANd run the EQ the whole way through. its a little more gear, but the EQ is somewhat mild, and you will only be running the NPP for 6 wks which is plenty of time to reap its benefits and you may not be shut down so hard. Lets try that again. Maybe something like this.

wk1-4:
EQ: 400mgs/wk (100mgs/eod)

wk5-10
EQ: 400mgs/wk

wk11-13
dbol: 15mgs/day

PCT

This will mean that the sust+dbol will be the key mass builders for the first 4 weeks, and the sust+NPP will be the key mass builders for the last 6 weeks. Finish your last 3 weeks up until PCT with Prop and a low dose of dbol.

Mavy

Top Bottom