Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second Cycle, Need Your Help!

PowerThirst

First cycle was 500mg/week Test E for 12 weeks.

Second Cycle I was thinking...

Anavar 50mg/ED (7 Weeks)
EQ 400mg/week (12 Weeks)
Test C 250mg/week (12weeks)

At First didn't want to use Test but after reading I felt I needed to throw it in there for androgenic effects. So is this good or is it to much for me for my second cycle? Let me know if I need to change dosage or length run of any of the compounds or if I should hold off on something, thanks bros.

Also I have already purchased the gear so the cycle needs to stay within these drugs.

Whaddya have foe pct?
U got some stats brozif?? :)
Age weight height bf etc.

I am 22 y/o, 5"11, around 185 lbs, always keep bodyfat low (around 5-6% in summer, and still don't like to get out of single digits in winter)

Also for pct, I didn't know what I should get for this cycle, but I can get whatever from my source pretty easily. I used nolva last time with my Test E cycle but didn't know if that would be good for the EQ and Var?

Last edited:
check out the TRS from PP, its a test recovery stack that helps out bro's after cycle. I havn't used it, cuz I havn;t done a injectable in years, but many good bro's on here recommend it.

Thanks for the info man, I'll look into that.

Still need to know if this would be a good cycle though and if its to stout for my second cycle.

Top Bottom