Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second Cycle + Ketotis

ArmoredWolf

Hey everyone so I have a few questions before I start my second cycle. I took my first cycle roughly 7 months ago(Test-E 2ccs for 10 weeks). I was rather uninformed when I started it due to my supplier giving me somewhat incomplete information on it. I did a lot of research on what I was taking and what I want to take since then.

For my second cycle I want to run Test-e again but with Tren-e along side it. I'm currently clean lifting on a keto-diet. Now this is where my first question comes in, I want to keep my body fat low(8-12%). I was always a heavy kid so this takes priority in my mind. So if I run this cycle will my keto diet hold up? or would the lack of carbs lower my gains.

Secondly during my first cycle I only injected into my legs, I tried my shoulders once but it made me very light headed and nauseous after injection. Will this affect anything if I only inject into my legs or should I spread out my injections across my legs, shoulders, and chest?

Finally what are good SARMS to take with this cycle? I was considering LGD-3033 for increase gains, and GW-101516 to hold up my cardio.

Hey everyone so I have a few questions before I start my second cycle. I took my first cycle roughly 7 months ago(Test-E 2ccs for 10 weeks). I was rather uninformed when I started it due to my supplier giving me somewhat incomplete information on it. I did a lot of research on what I was taking and what I want to take since then.

For my second cycle I want to run Test-e again but with Tren-e along side it. I'm currently clean lifting on a keto-diet. Now this is where my first question comes in, I want to keep my body fat low(8-12%). I was always a heavy kid so this takes priority in my mind. So if I run this cycle will my keto diet hold up? or would the lack of carbs lower my gains.

Secondly during my first cycle I only injected into my legs, I tried my shoulders once but it made me very light headed and nauseous after injection. Will this affect anything if I only inject into my legs or should I spread out my injections across my legs, shoulders, and chest?

Finally what are good SARMS to take with this cycle? I was considering LGD-3033 for increase gains, and GW-101516 to hold up my cardio.

Bad advice from someone wanting to sell you drugs... who'd have thought so

I would just run SARMs instead. Tren on a second cycle is a horrible option. And with how your first cycle went, this is almost considered a first cycle.

Top Bottom