Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second cycle help please

jack1975

I finished my first cycle few months ago.
Fist cycle was
Weight 187 pounds ,did 10 weeks sust 500mg, 8 weeks deca 400 mg ,4 weeks dbol ,did pct ,no side effects.
Looking for advice on second cycle
Looking for more bulking
I was thinking test/deca/anavar
Or repeat test/deca/dbol(or anadrol)
Any help is appreciated
Thanks in advance

Run the same cycle, but run it longer. If you wanted to keep it short, switch out Deca for NPP.

Add in DBol to the first four weeks or Anadrol.

Eat more.

I would recommend you to go with test-deca-tbol. Turinabol is considerably more anabolic than anavar, but it will not cause water retention like Dbol will. Therefore, with Tbol you will get the best of both worlds - good anabolic properties similar to those of dbol, and yet absence of estrogenic effects seen with anavar. Also, in order to prevent deca dick, I would strongly suggest you to add some proviron into the cycle, since it is a pure DHT, and it will reduce the amount of dihydronandrolone attaching to the androgen receptors. Make sure to be using aromasin from day 1 of the cycle, and use cabergoline to keep prolactin levels under control. Finally, since you are going to use an oral steroid, you will need to use a good liver supporting supplement, such as N2Guard.

I always tells guys to try different compounds.. don't just use the same compounds over and over, otherwise how will you learn what works best for you?

there are so many underused steroids out there.. Primo, EQ, tbol, var.. these are great compounds that nobody uses anymore.. everyone wants to just use test and tren these days

I would run the same cycle again but just do it for 14 weeks. I don't think you experienced nearly what that cycle has to offer in 8-10 weeks.

Thank you
Should I do 600 test 12 wks
400 deca 10 wks
30 mg dbol daily for 5 weeks?

Those lengths look good to me.

A few suggestions:
1. You need to use an AI with your cycle to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage. Start it at day 1 of your cycle and run it throughout your entire cycle.

2. Deca is a nandrolone and will increase prolactin levels in the body. You need to use an anti prolactin drug with your cycle like cabergoline. 0.5mg E3D is a good dosage.

3. Dbol is liver toxic oral steroid so I would use a good liver aid supplement when running it. I recommend N2guard from n2bm.com.

You can order the aromasin and cabergoline from ag-guys.com

Top Bottom