Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second cycle help

Boblazer21

[FONT=&quot]Going on my second cycle of test cyp and npp. My first run was test e and only pinning twice a week so I only did glutes. I see some guys pinning quads and delts and was wondering about back loading soon pins for delts and what gauge and length of needle for pinning quads as I have to pin a little more frequently with the npp.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Personally, I would recommend switching out the npp for deca, and just injecting the test and nandrolone together at once twice a week. I would still rotate at least 4 sites even with twice weekly injections though. For quads 1inch 25g pins work great for me.

Going on my second cycle of test cyp and npp. My first run was test e and only pinning twice a week so I only did glutes. I see some guys pinning quads and delts and was wondering about back loading soon pins for delts and what gauge and length of needle for pinning quads as I have to pin a little more frequently with the npp.

Check out the articles we have on pinning

Top Bottom