Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second cycle help

coopcity69

Alright guys, this is my second cycle. I need to put on as much strength as possible in 4 -6 weeks. I would use tren but it's too expensive.

500mg a week Test Prop - injecting EOD 6 weeks
50mg ED anadrol 4 weeks

My questions are: I've never run Test Prop before, I know it's a short acting ester but how long before I notice the effects in the gym? Is it a few days or a week or so?

im with steve... when you try to do something THAT fast, you are setting yourself up for injury man... gaining too much size and too much strength in such a condensed period of time might seem great but its just a recipe for injury

Alright guys, this is my second cycle. I need to put on as much strength as possible in 4 -6 weeks. I would use tren but it's too expensive.

50mg ED anadrol 4 weeks

My questions are: I've never run Test Prop before, I know it's a short acting ester but how long before I notice the effects in the gym? Is it a few days or a week or so?

Dont want to run tren because it’s too expensive? Are you friggen serious lol. To answer your question to it’s gonna be a week. I’m also going to say this isn’t a great first cycle. No newb is going to enjoy injecting eod, trust me. Get some test e and hit it twice a week bud.

50mg ED anadrol 4 weeks

That way injury lays

Test Prop? Hope you like pain and being a pin cushion. It's only your second cycle run 500mg of test Enanthate or cypionate with an anti-estrogen and call it a day.

Top Bottom