Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

second cycle with deca and sustanon 250

august ferrero

Hi everyone let me give you my stats to start 28yrs 5'11 ft 208lbs about 16%bf.
My first cycle was test only 400 mg a week for 14 weeks, now I got some sus250 with deca and Arimidexdex in case of bloating also for pct nolva and clomid
I asked some people about how to stack this gear and this what most of them said the following:
sus 500mg a week
Deca 600mg a week
and run my cycle to a minimum of 14 weeks , my only doubt is the deca dose is too high? also besides arimidex do you think I should get some hcg? thanks guys

I like deca around 300-400mg per week but you might do well at 600mg. Just make sure you have the proper supports like an AI and caber. I know you are running arimidex but aromasin is far superior. I would use it from day 1 of your cycle though and not just have on hand. It is easier to prevent gyno than to get rid of it.

I agree with what @stevesmi said 100%.

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 14
testosterone 500mg/week
deca 300-600mg/week
proviron 25mg/day
aromasin 12.5mg every other day
cabergoline 0.25mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Top Bottom