Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second Cycle - DBol/Test e/Winny - Advice Appreciated

Logan12B

I am planning on starting my second AAS cycle at the end of this summer.

Stats:
24 yo
6'2"
198 lbs
11% bf

I am planning on running:

Week 1-4 DBol 40 mg/day
Week 1-14 Test E 500 mg/week
Week 10-16 Winny 50mg/day
Week 7-16 HCG 500 iu/E4D
PCT starting the day after last dose of Winny
Clomid 50/50/25/25

Any suggestions/recommendations are welcome!

swap out hcg.. hcg is a scam drug which does NOTHING for you except damage your leydig cells and spike estro for nothing

for pct you need to run the perfect pct. you can't just run clomid for 4 weeks and magically think that will do shit for you cause it won't.

also where is your AI on cycle? you need to go to ag-guys and buy a couple bottles of aromasin!

Just a couple changes I would make. First off, drop the HCG. It has no purpose except to keep your balls normal size. You can accomplish the same thing with a natural supplement HCGenerate and not have to inject another suppressive hormone.

The other thing is the PCT. You will get nothing out of clomid only. You should really be running this: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

And you definitely need N2Guard with any liver toxic oral steroids and aromasin as your AI with any aromatizing compound like testosterone.

Where are the ancillaries? You need to keep estrogen under control during the cycle, and the best thing for this would be aromasin taken at 10 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle. Then come the orals - they are liver toxic, so you need to use a good liver supporting supplement, such as n2Guard.

As for HCG, I would not use it, neither on cycle, nor off cycle, since its benefits are definitely not worth all the risks. It can cause such side effects as gyno and suppression, and it will barely do anything for your natural testosterone production. In fact, it only mimics the functions of LH and FSH, but it will not actually make them work. As a result, you will get an increased level of testosterone only while you take HCG, which will drop back down as soon as you stop using it. Therefore, it would make sense to use something that will cause less side effects and actually do something for your natural testosterone production. For instance, you can use HCGenerate ES - it will keep the plums big and functioning during the cycle, and it will be a great help for natural testosterone production during PCT, since it will make LH and FSH actually work. As a result, your body will keep producing testosterone even after you stop taking it. However, unlike HCG, it will not cause any side effects at all, and it is more convenient, since it is taken orally. Besides, the libido boost from HCGenerate ES is a sight to see.

Finally, your PCT is extremely weak. If you want to have a smooth and proper recovery, which will allow you to maintain the gains made on cycle, you need to run a more comprehensive PCT, such as the protocol described here - https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 14
testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

Weeks 1 - 4
dbol 40mg/day
A good liver aid supplement like N2guard from n2bm.com

Weeks 10- 16
winstrol 50mg/day
A good liver aid supplement like N2guard from n2bm.com

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Top Bottom