Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second cycle advice

dreadlift

Hey guys, I will be running my second cycle soon, Sustanon 250 dosed at 500mg for 12 weeks. Will add a small dose of arimidex during the cycle due to genetic puffy nipple, run clomid for pct with unleashed and forged.

First cycle was 400mg of test e for 12 weeks where I went from 72 kg's to 82 kg's at 10% body fat. 6 months later Ive kept the gains with slightly more bf%. Been lifting naturally for 5 years and I'm 24.

Anyways, I wanted some advice for my PCT, for any helpful supps to add for recovery. I wont be able to get hcg, seems to be hard to get in Australia.

My training regime will be 6 days a week day1/chest, day2/back, days3/legs and repeat while bulking, so I want to do as much as I can to have the energy to continue this during pct.

cheers.

The only thing I'd add is hcgenerate during cycle, forma and daa in pct. after pct I recommend running bridge for 4-6 weeks. If you can afford it n2slin and gear are great for maximizing nutrient usage. There is a sale on n2slin right now I believe it's buy 2 get 1 free.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

+1....and nice simple test cycle, this is how you do a 2nd.....

~EZ

Top Bottom