Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second cycle advice!

varbrah

hi all

been training for 2 years now got myself from 130lbs to 160lbs and leaner than iv ever been around 7 percent BF. ps im 5ft 6.

anyway recently finshed a 4 week cycle of T-bol, bulked up to 180lbs leaner than last years bulk which ended at 170lbs natural.

i gained the usual expected from t-bol 11 lbs first two weeks then 4lbs over the next 2, eating around 3-4000 kcals with over 350g protein ED,

anyway looking into what my next cycle should be, will be doing it towards the end of the year (mid November)

need to move onto Pins now, i got kidney pain near the end of my tbol cycle, and another lean bulk

was thinking something along the lines of 8-10 weeks of
test E, Deca, an oral
or Test prop, EQ, an oral

would be appreciated if you guys could give me your views experiences on what i should do next. i.e doses, drugs etc

Thanks

8-10 weeks may be a little bit too short for a run of deca or EQ because of their ester lengths. If you want to go the nandrolone route.. I'd go with NPP. Or you could go the route of t-bol again and add some test in it. Make sure with any type of oral you take that you take cycle and liver support. I'd go with one of these two cycles.

1-8 Test Prop 100 mg/eod
1-8 NPP 100 mg/eod
5-9 Winstrol 60-80 mg/day

or

1-10 Test E 250 mg/week
1-6 T-Bol 60 mg/day

thanks for the reply negropops, i would rather go with the test e option rather than prop, dont want to be pinning eod when its my first time injecting, if i did choose the prop cycle, can i mix the prop and npp in the same needle? or do i need to do two seprerate injections?

what is your age? You seem to be really low in weight...i would just worry about training and diet for now brother

thanks for the reply negropops, i would rather go with the test e option rather than prop, dont want to be pinning eod when its my first time injecting, if i did choose the prop cycle, can i mix the prop and npp in the same needle? or do i need to do two seprerate injections?

Man up and deal with it. Go with test p, you will be very satisfied.

what is your age? You seem to be really low in weight...i would just worry about training and diet for now brother

Lol he's only as tall as me man, and at a weight of 180, that's nothing out of the norm, especially if he's fairly lean, he should have a good chunk of muscle on his frame, and more than a good base by now.

I'd go with test prop, or if you're feeling tough enough go with suspension. I will never use anything other than fast acting esters now.

hi all

been training for 2 years now got myself from 130lbs to 160lbs and leaner than iv ever been around 7 percent BF. ps im 5ft 6.

anyway recently finshed a 4 week cycle of T-bol, bulked up to 180lbs leaner than last years bulk which ended at 170lbs natural.

i gained the usual expected from t-bol 11 lbs first two weeks then 4lbs over the next 2, eating around 3-4000 kcals with over 350g protein ED,

anyway looking into what my next cycle should be, will be doing it towards the end of the year (mid November)

need to move onto Pins now, i got kidney pain near the end of my tbol cycle, and another lean bulk

was thinking something along the lines of 8-10 weeks of
test E, Deca, an oral
or Test prop, EQ, an oral

would be appreciated if you guys could give me your views experiences on what i should do next. i.e doses, drugs etc

Thanks

Why the fuck would you eat 350g protein per day? That nuts, and why more than necessary. 1g to 1.5g per pound MAX is all you need. You want to know why your kidneys are stressed? It's all that fucking protein dude. At that rate you will be on dialysis by the time you are 30. George Farah (trainer/prep coach to many on the Olympia stage) has talked about this many times about how you will destroy your kidneys with too much protein. And once you damage your kidneys, they don't heal unlike the liver which will repair itself.

Top Bottom