Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second Cycle

caucasusorigin

Hello, all!
I'm planning to start my second cycle, turinabol 60 mg solo was the first one - I've gained 7 pounds up to 174 total, for 8 weeks(2 months ago), I'm 5.8 f.
I liked tbol pretty much.
I did karate at 9, started boxing at 13 and went kickboxing at 15, I'm 23 now. Started lifting weights year ago.
I had no problems running tbol, no back spasms, great endurance.
So I'm planning to stack tbol and baldenone for second cycle, both of them are giving endurance and strenght, seems good for a kickboxer.
I don't need water retension, so I'm not going to run testoterones. :)
Guys, how a good bold/tbol cycle should look like?

A good eq and Tbol cycle has a low dose of test in it. 150-200 mg week won't have really any bloat. Here is what is do.

1-16 eq 500 mg week
1-16 test e or c 150-200 mg week
12-20 Tbol 80 mg day
1-24 n2guard
8-12 hcgenerate
16-20 hcg

Pct 20-26
Clomid 25 mg day
Forged methyl
Forma
Osta

26-30 phytoserms or test stack no 17

Hey, mate! Thanks for reply.
I'm not aiming profy anymore.
So that's insane cycle, chemical castration...
80mg of tbol for 20 weeks? lol That's fucking insane...
Test will kill my testies earlier than 16th week.
Maybe a bit more humble cycle from a perspective of a less harm, more quality gains?
Again not planing to go profy, a cycle just as preventive medecine of stagnation.

Pardon me not 20 weeks of tbol :)

1-6 Tbol 60 mg;
1-12 Eq 500;
1-12 Test E/C 150-200 mg;
Can run oxandralone for 2 weeks before starting PCT.
What about PCT for such cycle?

1-6 Tbol 60 mg;
1-12 Eq 500;
1-12 Test E/C 150-200 mg;
Can run oxandralone for 2 weeks before starting PCT.
What about PCT for such cycle?

Ya I only recommend Tbol for 8 weeks and that 20 week cycle wouldn't cause castration. I've been using juice for years and my balls work great. I have 3 kids to prove it with the youngest being 2 months old. So they have functioned well for years and currently work well, after years of abuse. And as far as eq goes 12 weeks isn't long enough. It takes a long time to really start working well and 16 weeks is the minimum I suggest running it. 12 weeks isn't worth it. If you do want to kick it off with Tbol then I suggest running var or winny on the back end.

A good eq and Tbol cycle has a low dose of test in it. 150-200 mg week won't have really any bloat. Here is what is do.

1-16 eq 500 mg week
1-16 test e or c 150-200 mg week
12-20 Tbol 80 mg day
1-24 n2guard
8-12 hcgenerate
16-20 hcg

Pct 20-26
Clomid 25 mg day
Forged methyl
Forma
Osta

26-30 phytoserms or test stack no 17

Should he be concerned with the increased appetite from the EQ? Just thinking he may fight @ a certain weight....

~EZ

Should he be concerned with the increased appetite from the EQ? Just thinking he may fight @ a certain weight....

~EZ

I havent noticed any of that at all with eq bro but we all know sides are different for everyone

~EZ

I don't think this would be a smart choice leading up to a fight anyhow. Steroids build muscle and muscle is heavy. This is something I'd do in an off period to get bigger and stronger before I'd start prepping for a fight. In a fight prep I'd only run a low dose of test and or a sarms stack and albuterol to increase endurance.

Top Bottom