Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scrodum Shot If Nads Shut Down, 1 Shot Pct ? Is This True ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varsearch

Banned
Forget about it bad dumb stupid question of course this guys an idiot and I am just as much of one for even thinking that a one shot PCT would be available and no one on here know about it, from here on out the stupid bullshit threads will no longer exists I would like to arm myself with as much accurate information as possible to make the right decisions for my self and hope that you guys will be supportive of that, thanks for putting in your views on my bullshit posts, from here on out cutting the bullshit.

Last edited:
hes going to grow a vagina...you seem to have a good group of friends!

Varsearch said:
One of my stubborn friends got the nads shut down from a 16 week Deca 400mg/week cycle with out using test kicked it off with Anadrol 50mg/day for 4 weeks then added Dbol 50mg/day 4 weeks then Winstrol at 50mg/day for the last 8 weeks. This cycle is way too hard on the body for me but he was very happy with the result and didn't do any post cycle therapy so he says and retained 29 lbs of mass for 6weeks after a shot to the sack of something that his doctor supposedly gave him he calls this his edge and won't tell me what it is so I can see if I can get it on my own. Anyone hear of this one shot of something to the scrodum kick starts the nads like starting up my 1970 Challenger just one shot and she's running with no maintenance, maybe it's something already out there like pregnyl shot into the sack any one hear of anything like this enlighten me I would love a 1 shot PCT wouldn't you ?

Pregnyl shot in your nut sack?
he should be running HCG with cycle 500iu every 5 days.

I think it only works on people with a scrotum, but you seem to have a scrodum so it won't work on you.

I think your "friend" is BSing you! Don't do nothing stupid based on what you hear from some asshole, you might hurt yourself permanently.

he's probably still on steroids and won't admit it to you. The only thing that I have ever heard, from a doctor, that you could possibly rub the testosterone cream on your nads for quicker absorption, but even that, is speculation. This BS that your friend is shoveling your way is up there with "I shot testosterone in my brown eye." He's a prick and you should find better friends.. :)

I agree with everyone. I am going to call shananagins. Your "friend" sounds like a lying prick.

Go to his house, wait until he goes into the bath room, steal something from him, and never talk to him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom