Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sciatic nerve injury during legs work out.

JARHEAD0311

All Natural
Is there quick fix to sciatica nerve or should I stick with good old fashioned stretches until get better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, I don't know that there are any quick fixes for the sciatica (or really any nerve issues). You will probably have to stick with stretching and working around in until it's better.

Thank you for responses. I’ll suck it up for next month and half/two.

Best of luck, and hopefully you will have a speedy recovery.

if you can find a chiropractor with a cox table that actually knows how to do manipulation and doesnt just try to crack your back etc then they could help.. unfortunately, there are not a lot of them out there... i had a massage therapist in las vegas who had unbelievable knowledge that could actually move nerves etc.. it hurts like you dont understand when its done but once its done, the relief is instant... however, once again, people like this are not easy to find

i have tried everything known to man over the years and the ONLY thing that actually will give you relief is going to be bikram hot yoga

go do that ASAP and take a break from the gym. i am 100% against you 'dealing with it' another month.. wrong approach man and you are going to cause more problems. your nerve issue is due to herniated discs, you must decompress that and stretch.

also invest in an inversion table at home and use it daily

this type of issue is common in weightlifters cause weightlifting not only compresses but it also decreases mobility.. not good. you need to reverse that or the problem will get worse and worse!

Thank you for all for sharing knowledge and experience, I am highly appreciated.

if you can find a chiropractor with a cox table that actually knows how to do manipulation and doesnt just try to crack your back etc then they could help.. unfortunately, there are not a lot of them out there... i had a massage therapist in las vegas who had unbelievable knowledge that could actually move nerves etc.. it hurts like you dont understand when its done but once its done, the relief is instant... however, once again, people like this are not easy to find
Best advice right here. Helped me tremendously with the same types of issues

Top Bottom