Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Schering Possibly Manufacturing MENT in Near Future..

Ex_banana-eater said:
They are applying for regististration of this trestolone product this year (or already have)

http://www.schering.de/eng/irf.html...ation/sub_businessactivities/ba_fertility.htm

^ last article.

Supposably its as strong as cheque drops, but without the liver toxicity. This makes me all giddy and gives me ants in my pants :D

do you know how many AS have been developed that on paper are hunderds of times more anabolic and androgenic then Test?.........LOTS, GO ON anabolicextreme.com, they have a whole article about them; unfortunatly in real life they dont perform all that well..................halotestin comes to mind (on paper something like 1000 times stronger both anabolicly and androgenicly then test, but look at it in real life, does nothing but hardens you up and makes your liver blow a head gasket in a record time)

I know someone who used MENT, and this shit is really stronger than tren.

results of tests on humans, not rats!

androgenic stength: 4-8 x that of test
anabolic strength: 10-12 x
pituitary hormone suppression: 20-24 x

So what you have is an extremely powerful anabolic with aromatisation to a nasty estrogen derivative, and it also has profound progesteric effects. It shuts you down very very hard! Well, that is the purpose of male contraception. Libido is maintained or raised in most males, in contradiction to tren.

The bucylate ester makes it work for 10-12 weeks, but because it is so strong, you don't need to inject a lot of it, 30 mg per week in test subjects, I guess 300 mg per week for hardcore BB purposes.

Wow, that is an old threat.

Well, here is an update:
A friend of mine used MENT enanthate 300 mg per week for just 3 weeks after a 9 week cycle. The result was a further increase of 8 pounds after using a test/tren cycle and increase in libido. It was amazing. Due to the severe suppression of the pituitary, it might be better to start than to end a cycle with this substance.

Top Bottom