Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scarring tightness in the muscle

Tuckitin123

[FONT=&quot]I always do my shots in butt at the same spot I've never had pip or if I have I'm use to it and it doesn't bother me but I can feel tightness in the muscle while putting the needle in and it's starting to get very sore only while I'm injecting I switch sides every shot but being scrawny as hell my ass is really the only good spot to do it besides rubbing it is there anyway to help the scarring go away.[/FONT]

You have to find more injection sites to rotate, or the scarring will just keep getting worse. Try lats, delts, quads, etc. until you find spots that work. Just keep in mind you may want shorter needles for some muscle groups.

I always do my shots in butt at the same spot I've never had pip or if I have I'm use to it and it doesn't bother me but I can feel tightness in the muscle while putting the needle in and it's starting to get very sore only while I'm injecting I switch sides every shot but being scrawny as hell my ass is really the only good spot to do it besides rubbing it is there anyway to help the scarring go away.

That's the issue - change it. If you're scrawny eat more and drop using gear.

Yeah only thing you can really do is make sure you rotate locations without focusing on the same location over and over again.

Top Bottom