Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scariest Day of MY Life.

H

HighIntensity

How many times can you say that, and mean it. Tomorrow may in fact be even scarier. As many of you know I have juiced fairly heavily for the past year and change. Including doing 5months of Tren strait, over a gram of EQ for a month or two. Well guess what even the hardest of men are not bulletproof. Two weeks ago I went in for surgery to have a skin growth removed from my calf. I also indoor tan a shitload so I was worried about skin cancer.

Well it was removed and for the last week or two I was told all is fine, there is no cancer growth. “Phhh” I thought, “I dodged another bullet.” I even planned another monster cycle to jack it up another step this summer. So as I was getting ready for a date tonight and whatnot I get a call from my father.

“The Doctors have been trying to get a hold of you?” “John Hopkins has found something in the biopsy…they need to see you ASAP. My heart dropped, then the whirlwind began, what did they find that three Doctors before did not. Was it something in my blood?

I felt the need to know, but the Doctors secretary told me “this is not a matter he can discuss over the phone, I am sorry.” So here I am left to wait, left to wonder, “Did I play with my life?” And for what 5-7 pounds of lbs over the year.

I am writing this not to say, I am now anti juice but as a warning. We all see posts like FONZ’s affirming that long-term riod use is safe. But there is another side to that. I firmly believe that the TREN caused my immune system to be so run down that it may have allowed some form of cancer to develop. As of now its all speculation, but this is a wakeup call for me at least. I have always lived a high octane, excessive life and for that I have no one to blame but myself. I will always advocate that Steroids used in proper doses and correctly cycled are safe. The problem is addiction, I got addicted and I pray to God this has not altered my life for good.

Godspeed
HI

best wishes bro.
hopefully the nurse just wants to get on your bone.

Top Bottom