Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

scared of using insulin

zacherab

Using insulin scares me right now because if something goes wrong I know that hospitals are pretty packed already and i can see myself getting there and having to wait an hour to see a doctor and by that time dying. is insulin really something that kills people or is that just a scare tactic to keep people from using it?

honestly it is a lot of scare tactics. the deaths from insulin usage are weird situations where a person overdoses on it and then falls asleep or something wacky like that. at proper dosages it would not be possible to die from it, if it was that simple every person who wants to commit suicide would just inject some insulin and all those diabetics out there would be dropping like flies.

now having said all that before someone gets butt hurt and thinks i am recommending insulin know that i have always advocated that no human being (unless they are type 1 diabetics who cannot produce insulin) has any business putting insulin in their bodies PERIOD. and if someone wants to debate this they can listen to my podcasts where i talked about it a zillion times

honestly it is a lot of scare tactics. the deaths from insulin usage are weird situations where a person overdoses on it and then falls asleep or something wacky like that. at proper dosages it would not be possible to die from it, if it was that simple every person who wants to commit suicide would just inject some insulin and all those diabetics out there would be dropping like flies.

now having said all that before someone gets butt hurt and thinks i am recommending insulin know that i have always advocated that no human being (unless they are type 1 diabetics who cannot produce insulin) has any business putting insulin in their bodies PERIOD. and if someone wants to debate this they can listen to my podcasts where i talked about it a zillion times
Ye, it gets very "unpleasant" before it gets low enough to kill you. So as long as one is prepared for that and know what to do, it should be fine in most cases.
But if you don't... mess up your dosage... or like you say fall asleep before you get to something that'll raise your bloodsugar, it's getting dangerous...

Lowest I ever measured was 1,6 mmol/L, wich is no fun. But I've also passed out once due to low blood sugar, right after drinking orange juice. Woke up freezing, drenched in sweat...
This was my natural insulin messing with me.
So yeah, insuline scares me, and I sure as hell not gonna mess with it [emoji51]

Sent from my SM-N970F using EliteFitness mobile app

well said brother

Besides the health risks, you will likely just get fat from using it. Completely unnecessary for anyone who is not an Olympia competitor.

I would never touch that stuff or recomend it to anyone, yes I want gains, I want clean gains and possibly giving myself issues later in life not worth it to me with insulin use.

Top Bottom