Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scar tissue problems from 1000mgs/week of Sustanon

SAF

Hi all. I haven't posted here for a few months. I've been getting ready for my show in June and all has been going well until about 2 weeks ago. I've noticed lately that my rear end has been in constant pain from the shots I've been administering myself. I've been shooting 500mg/Sustanon + 200mg/Deca twice per week. The problem I'm having is that the shot is about 2.5-2.75ml, and it must be creating large amounts of scar tissue because I dont even feel like I'm doing test anymore. No water retention, no oily skin, no nothing. Strange. Do you think the shots are getting stuck in the scar tissue and having a hard time getting absorbed into my muscle? I'm thinking about doing shoulder shots as well, but I never shoot more than 1.5ml per shoulder cap, so I will probably shoot the rest in my tricep.

What do you think?

SAF

Last edited:
I've attempted to shoot quads in the past, but it hurt like a mutha fucka. Where exactly do you shoot in the leg? I've heard the tear drop is a good spot.

SAF

Go for the quads. You'll then have 2 shoulders. 2 quads and 2 glutes, that's 6 sites and you should have no problems.

SAF said:
I've attempted to shoot quads in the past, but it hurt like a mutha fucka. Where exactly do you shoot in the leg? I've heard the tear drop is a good spot.

SAF

You want to do the outer portion of the leg....

www.spotinjections.com has a good pic of where injections should be done...

YUM

I've actually never had problems with a quad injection. I mostly do top of thigh and outer thigh. :)

i perfer quads and biceps to glutes for injections. much easier to reach!

SAF, good to hear from you; been wondering what u were up to!

Top Bottom