Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scar tissue the cause of pain?

lairdbeacon

[FONT=&quot]Alright, so I pinned left glute last night. Needle didn't want to go in all the way and was abnormally painful. As I injected three cc's I noticed the pain go all the way down my leg and my right arm started going numb. What the hell did I hit? I'm assuming it was scar tissue and I didn't get it into the muscle, but wanted to see if any of you have had any similar experiences. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Alright, so I pinned left glute last night. Needle didn't want to go in all the way and was abnormally painful. As I injected three cc's I noticed the pain go all the way down my leg and my right arm started going numb. What the hell did I hit? I'm assuming it was scar tissue and I didn't get it into the muscle, but wanted to see if any of you have had any similar experiences. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Definitely scar tissue. When you get that kind of resistance stop and relocate somewhere else. Scar tissue comes from pinning the same site too often

Top Bottom