Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

scar tissue

drummadness

I have alot of scar tissue in my glutes. In my earlier years I used my glutes for everything. Never rotated my injections, bad idea. Does anybody know if this will go away. Is their any treatment that will help get rid of scare tissue.

Try a deep tissue massage to break up the scar tissue. Make sure you get an experienced massage therapist that has dealt with bodybuilders or other strength athletes.

drummadness said:
I have alot of scar tissue in my glutes. In my earlier years I used my glutes for everything. Never rotated my injections, bad idea. Does anybody know if this will go away. Is their any treatment that will help get rid of scare tissue.

For me time always works. Do not inject into that area until it is all gone. It should all go away eventually, might take a month or more.

v shape said:
Try a deep tissue massage to break up the scar tissue. Make sure you get an experienced massage therapist that has dealt with bodybuilders or other strength athletes.

I agree with this..

Thanks guys for the info. Iam a little worried about it. Have some terrible stringy like fiberers scaring in my glutes. Even hurts at times and like a dumb ass I tried to us my glutes again. Thanks for the advice V Shape will be seeing a massage therapist for sure.

What is the longest you have NOT injected into the glutes. Basically it takes time and massaging to break it up

Wrongun!

Wrongun said:
What is the longest you have NOT injected into the glutes. Basically it takes time and massaging to break it up

Wrongun!

It has only been about 6 months since I last injected into my glutes. They are not in good shape. I used just my glutes for years. It always seemed the easiest but not a good idea, if you are cycling alot with oils. Obvously. Sorry my spelling in terrible.

drummadness said:
It has only been about 6 months since I last injected into my glutes. They are not in good shape. I used just my glutes for years. It always seemed the easiest but not a good idea, if you are cycling alot with oils. Obvously. Sorry my spelling in terrible.

6 months is plenty for them to recover i would try to use as little as possible and certainly look into deep massaging with possibility of E45 cream seems to assist me

Wrongun!

v shape said:
Highly good advice.

DarkSide

Top Bottom