Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Saw in the newspaper, many cops have been busted accross the US

I may be the minority but i'm all for cops using AAS, in their profession they need a physical edge....

NJ State Troopers have a reputation for being AAS users. I also know a few local cops who are jacked the fuck up. I think it's fucked up. They can use AAS but we can't? Fuck that.

what makes you think they can do it? its no different.

I would use roids if I was a cop too. I personally used to know a cop who juiced and he did it cause he didnt want to get killed on the street doing his job

Being big won't stop the bullet...
yes but it helps in hand to hand combat. weapon retention, baton and knife tactics, and being bigger, more muscular, and in better shape help your body cope with damage from a physical confrontation.

Being big won't stop the bullet...
I think, I could be mistaken, about a third of cops are shot with their own gun. It's harder to take a gun from a big cop than it is a puny one. Also, for you pricks saying we cops can use and you can't, what are you talking about? If I use and get caught I lose EVERYTHING. It's a risk. It's the reason why only use legal orals. I've let more steroids go than I've ever thought about bringing in. I almost always dump them out or crush the vials. For the prick who said he got cussed out for doing 4 mph over, horse shit. Cops in houston are too busy to pull you over for that and if they did, I doubt they would be pissed unless you were a jerk. I don't even turn on my headlights until someone is doing 15mph+

Top Bottom